We will be discussing the eligibility, syllabus and other relevant information regarding the Sikkim Judicial Service.
Eligibility of Sikkim Judicial Service
- The candidate must be a citizen of India.
- The candidate must have acquired a law degree from a recognized institute or university.
- Age limit- 21 to 35 years.
- For SC/ ST candidates, refer to the official notification for details.
Rs. 27,700-44,700/- with usual dearness allowance and other allowances as sanctioned by the government.
Patterns & Syllabus of Sikkim Judicial Service
The examination process for Sikkim Judicial Services Grade – III typically occurs in 2 phases:
- Written Exam
The Written Examination (Screening Test) shall consist of 2 papers. Each paper shall be of three hours duration and shall carry 200 marks each.
Paper – I
- Procedural Law
- Local Laws – Code of Civil Procedure, Code of Criminal Procedure
- Indian Evidence Act
- Limitation Act.
- Hindu Law
- Indian Contract Act
- Sale of Goods Act
- Partnership Act
- Specic Relief Act
- General Clauses Act
- Transfer of Property Act
- Indian Penal Code
- Constitutional Law of India.
100 marks. Candidates would need to score at least 40 marks to get selected.
For other state syllabus – CLICK HERE.
Lawyers Gyan has no control over above-listed items as it is directly from the customer or taken from other sources. Despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. You can trust us, but please conduct your own checks too. In case of any discrepancy please write to email@example.com.