Hello! Namaste! Aadaab! Satsriaakaal!
Welcome to Lawyers Gyan!
If you continue to use this website, you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions of use, which together with our privacy statement govern our relationship with you.
Terms and Conditions of use are as follows:
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is completely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- Lawyers Gyan does not provide legal, professional or any other advice and you should always seek independent advice before acting on any information on the website.
- The content of the pages and the categories of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Lawyers Gyan takes all care in ensuring that all information we provide in the website is accurate but we are not responsible for any loss suffered by you as a consequence of any that action you take or omit to take on the basis of any of the information we provide.
- Lawyers Gyan is not liable for content published on the website by users of the website or any third party submission. If any such content appears to be inappropriate to us, we reserve the right to take down such content and you can report to us via email at [email protected] and [email protected].
- You are abstained from using the website, https://lawyersgyan.com, in any form that damages the reputation of the website or is unlawful, offensive, defamatory, harmful, obscene or otherwise objectionable to the common public. Any such use may give rise to a civil or criminal offence or both.
- You shall not submit or publish any kind of unlawful, offensive, defamatory, harmful, obscene or otherwise objectionable content on the website, https://lawyersgyan.com.
- You must respect the use of the website by other users and not interfere with their legitimate use of the website and our services.
- You hereby agree not to post material including spamming which is deliberately intended to upset other users.
- At a regular interval of time, this website may use links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). These third-party websites have separate and independent privacy policies, terms of service and, therefore, we owe no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- When registering on our site, you may be asked to enter your name, e-mail address, location. Lawyers Gyan may also collect information about your computer, your IP address and your use of this website. Any of such information which we collect from you may be used to improve our website or to administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
- Lawyers Gyan does not subscribe to the views of authors and does not in any way confirm or deny the opinion expressed therein, and shall not be treated as the opinion of Lawyers Gyan.
- Although Lawyers Gyan will do our best to provide constant, uninterrupted access to the website, we do not guarantee this nor do we accept any responsibility or liability for any interruption or delay.
- Lawyers Gyan reserve the right to disable, delete and restrict your account.
- Your use of this website, https://lawyersgyan.com, and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of India and to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in Lucknow.