International Conference on Sports Law
29th August 2021 (National Sports Day)
The event is being jointly organised by the School of Legal Studies, REVA University and the School of Law, Hemvati Nandan Bahuguna Garhwal University (HNBGU) – CENTRAL UNIVERSITY in collaboration with the National Anti-Doping Agency (NADA), Ministry of Youth Affairs and Sports, Government of India.
This conference is open for the students, researchers, academicians, and advocates to submit abstracts, full papers, participate and present their deliberation to the world.
Submission of Abstract: 8th August 2021
Communication of Acceptance: 12th August 2021
Submission of Full Paper: 26th August 2021
Date of the Conference: August 29th, 2021
The Highlights and USPs of the Conference are as follows:
- All abstracts and conference proceedings will be published with the DOI.
- Selected full papers will be published in an edited book by an International Publisher.
- All participants and presenters will get certificate from the organizers.
- International Conference on the emerging area of Law on the auspicious occasion of National Sports Day.
- Certificate from all the organisers jointly.
- Speakers from the Foreign Universities.
- Publication of Abstracts and Conference Proceedings with the DOI.
- Publication of selected research papers with an international publisher.
Download the brochure from the Link: SPORTS LAW CONFERENCE BROCHURE
For more Webinar – CLICK HERE.
Lawyers Gyan has no control over above-listed items as it is directly from the customer or taken from other sources. Despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. You can trust us, but please conduct your own checks too. In case of any discrepancy please write to email@example.com.