Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University was established as Indraprastha University (IPU) on 28 March 1998 by the Govt. of NCT Delhi as a state university under the provisions of Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University Act, 1998 with its Amendment in 1999. The University is recognised by University Grants Commission (India), under section 12B of the UGC Act.
National Service Scheme (NSS) is an Indian Government-sponsored public service program conducted by the Ministry of Youth Affairs and Sports of the Government of India. Popularly known as NSS, the scheme was launched in Gandhiji’s Centenary year in 1969.
About the Event
There will also be a paper presentation on the concerned topic, wherein the participants will be provided an opportunity to reflect their creative thinking towards the better good of the nation. Through this event, we provide a platform to the budding minds to showcase their innovative ideas in field of their choice.
The volunteers will get a chance to devise ideas for start-ups in fields ranging from agriculture to science to virtual arena. This event will thereby encourage the young minds to open the doors of creative thinking. With the help of ingenious ideas, the volunteers will help contribute towards the holistic growth of the economy.
Date of the Webinar: 6th December 2020
Time of the Webinar: 10:00 AM- 5:00 PM
Medium: Google meet/Zoom/Webex
- Infrastructure- “The Identity of True India”
- System- “Acquaints the Dreams Of The 21st Century”
- Vibrant Demography- “Making India Self-Reliant”
- SC and ST Schemes for Industrial Development
- An Asset to Economy- “The Cycle of Demand and Supply”
- Reliance on Traditional Medicine with Reference to Ayurveda.
- Cultures of Agriculture Farming In India – Horticulture, Sericulture, Floriculture, Viticulture Etc.
- Nature and Scope of Bio Technological Innovation With Immunity Booster Medicine.
- Artificial Intelligence
- Nature and Scope of Modern Forensic Tools
- Internet of Things
- Future of Foreign Policy
- Nationalism and Patriotism
- Socio Legal Concern for National Security
- Can Media still be regarded as Fourth Pillar of Democracy?
- Public Health, Mental Health with Self-Reliance
- Rise of Small Scale and Medium Scale Enterprise in Post Pandemic Phase.
- Evolution of Political Theory, Social Theory and in Self-Reliance India.
- Linguistic Pride & Heritage Culture for NEP (NEW EDUCATION POLICY). Corruption Free India
Important Details for Paper Presentation
- The word limit for abstract shall be 300 to 500 words
- Last date for submission of abstract: 30th November 2020
- Date of intimation of selection: 3rd December 2020
- Kindly email your submission at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Full paper (with abstract) should be submitted within 3 weeks of webinar.
- Full paper must be in 3000-4000 words.
- Papers will be published with reputed publisher having ISBN number.
E-mail ID: email@example.com
Visit our Instagram page @lawyergyan at this link.
For more – CLICK HERE.
Please Subscribe for more updates.
Lawyers Gyan has no control over above-listed items as it is directly from the customer or taken from other sources. Despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. You can trust us, but please conduct your own checks too. In case of any discrepancy please write to firstname.lastname@example.org.