We will be discussing the eligibility, syllabus and other relevant information regarding the Telangana Judicial Service.
Eligibility of Telangana Judicial Service
- The candidate must be a citizen of India.
- The candidate must have acquired a law degree from a recognized institute or university.
- Age limit- 21 to 35 years.
- For SC/ ST candidates, refer to the official notification for details.
Rs. 27,700-44,700/- with usual dearness allowance and other allowances as sanctioned by the government.
Patterns & Syllabus of Telangana Judicial Service
The examination process typically occurs in 3phases-
To shortlist the candidates, the Telangana High Court will conduct a screening test for 100 marks. The prelims exam consists of 100 multiple choice objective questions.
- Candidates scoring above 40% marks in the screening test will be shortlisted in the ratio of 1:10 of the available vacancies, are called for the written exam.
- The total time duration of the Telangana prelims exam is 2 hours.
Paper 1- Civil Law (100 Marks)
- Code of Civil Procedure, 1908
- Indian Contract Act, 1872
- Hindu Marriage Act,1955
- Hindu Succession Act, 1956
- Indian Easements Act, 1882
- Specific Relief Act, 1963
- Limitation Act, 1963
- Transfer of Property Act 1882
- Civil Rules of Practice
- Registration Act 1908, and the Indian Stamp Act 1899
- A.P. Land Encroachment Act, 1905
- Andhra Pradesh Buildings (Lease, Rent, Eviction) Control Act 1960
- Indian Evidence Act, 1872
Paper 2- Criminal- 100 Marks
- Code of criminal procedure, 1973
- Indian Penal Code, 186
- Indian Evidence Act, 1872,
- Negotiable Instruments Act, 1881
- Protection of Women from Domestic Violence Act, 2005
- Criminal Rules of Practice
- A.P. Excise Act, 1968
- A.P. Gaming Act, 1974
- Juvenile Justice (Care and Protection of Children) Act
Paper 3- Language- 100 Marks
Interview of 50 marks.
For other state syllabus – CLICK HERE.
Lawyers Gyan has no control over above-listed items as it is directly from the customer or taken from other sources. Despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. You can trust us, but please conduct your own checks too. In case of any discrepancy please write to email@example.com.