The Committee at RMNLU, Lucknow is organising the 6th edition of the RMLNLU International Legal Essay Writing Competition (RILEC 2018). The theme for the edition is International Cyber Law.
- Blockchain Technology: Importance of Transnational Laws and Jurisdictional Issues in Blockchain Dispute Resolution.
- Role of Intergovernmental Organisations and Communities in the Development of International Cyber Law
- Privacy Threats in Cyberspace: How Should the Law Intervene?
- Legal Issues in Encryption of Data and Transmission of Such Encrypted Data
- Transnational Economic Espionage in Cyberspace
- Cyberwarfare in Context of International Humanitarian Law
Participants must be a student of 3-years or 5 years integrated LL.B. course from any recognised University in India and an equivalent law degree abroad.
Participants are to adhere to the following guidelines while submitting their essay:
- No Co-authorship.
- Multiple entries by one author are not allowed.
- A participant can choose only ONE sub-theme.
- Entries should be original, No plagiarism.
- Word Limit: 4000-4500 words (excluding footnotes).
- Formatting specifications:
a. Font and size for the essay: Times New Roman | 12
b. Font and size for footnotes: Times New Roman | 10
c. Line spacing: 1.5
- Uniform style of citation.
- The file name must consist only of the author’s name.
- Essay must be in .docx or .doc.
- Participants should email there essay at email@example.com
- The subject line of the email will be “Submission for 6th RILEC – [Name of Author]”.
- Last date is 12/08/2018..
- First: INR 15,000
- Second: INR 10,000
- Third: INR 5,000
- Certificate of achievement for top 3 participants.
- Certificate of merit for top 10 participants.
- All participants will get Certificate of participation.
- Email- firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Kanay Pisal: +91 7869789078
- Shrey Uttam: +919455868474
For Brochure, Click here.
For more Essay Competition- CLICK HERE.
Please Subscribe for more updates.
Lawyersgyan has no control over above-listed items as it is directly from the customer or taken from other sources. In case of any discrepancy please write to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org