About Law Mantra Trust: “Law Mantra” (headquarters New Delhi) (Registration No 150 in Book No.4 Vol No 3, 603 0f 2018) is not for profit organisation running for the purpose of enhancing legal academics and legal awareness in the society and in the practice of the same. Law Mantra is a registered society under the Indian Trust Act, 1882 whose members are leaders and members from the legal fraternity, other professions with a nexus to conflict resolution, academics and experts from various fields who are committed to resolve conflicts and disputes using innovative mechanisms and methods such as Mediation, Conciliation, Negotiations and Arbitration. Law Mantra is a body of Jurists, Advocates, Academicians and Students running for the purpose of enhancing legal academics and legal awareness in the society and in the practice of the same.
About The Indian Law Institute, New Delhi: The Indian Law Institute [ILI] – set up on 27th December, 1956 is an International Centre for advanced socio-legal research and has done significant work in the field of legal research, education and training. It has made notable contribution in the legal arena. Besides performing important advisory role in fostering the empirical research and making law as an instrument of social engineering, it undertakes research on current legal issues. The Institute is an autonomous body registered under the Societies Registration Act XXI of 1860 No. S. 1049 of 1956-57. It was formally inaugurated by the first President of India Dr. Rajendra Prasad on December 12, 1957 at the Central Hall of Parliament, New Delhi in the presence of the first Prime Minister of India Pt. Jawaharlal Nehru, Hon’ble Mr. Justice S.R. Das, the then Chief Justice of India and late Dr. K.M. Munshi the then Executive Chairman of the Institute and Prof. L.R. Siva Subramanian the then Dean, Law Faculty of Delhi University. Pt. Nehru welcomed the formation of the Institute as necessary and important and said that he would take the liberty to pay tribute and homage to the law and the men of the law and further remarked that he had no doubt that the Institute would perform an essential task in the development of a welfare state.
About Rajiv Gandhi National University of Law, Punjab: Rajiv Gandhi National University of Law (RGNUL), is a public law school and a National Law University located in Patiala, Punjab, India. It was established in 2006 by the Punjab Government (Punjab Act No. 12 of 2006) as a university dedicated to the field of Legal Education. RGNUL offers a 5-year B.A. LL.B (Honours) programme and a 1-year LL.M. with an intake of 196 seats per annum and 40 seats per annum, respectively. Admission to these programmes is through Common Law Admission Test (CLAT). Ph.D programmes are also offered. Rajiv Gandhi National University of Law was ranked 13 among law colleges in 2019 by The Week., The National Institutional Ranking Framework (NIRF) ranked it 10 among law colleges in 2020.
About Maharashtra National Law University, Nagpur: Maharashtra National Law University Nagpur (MNLU) (also known as National Law University, Nagpur or NLU Nagpur) is a National Law University and a public law institution established by the government through a public enactment as the Maharashtra National Law University Act (Maharashtra Act No. VI of 2014). The university is the 19th National Law University established in India and is located in the Orange City of Nagpur, Maharashtra. The Chief Justice of India serves as the Head of the institution.
About The Indian Society of Internationla Law, New Delhi: The Indian Society of International Law (ISIL or Society), a premier national institution for teaching, research and promotion of international law, was established in 1959, primarily due to the efforts of the late V.K. Krishna Menon. It has indeed been a long and fulfilling journey for the ISIL that it has earned a pride of place among the community of international lawyers through out the world. This would not have been possible but for the hard work put in by people, such as Judge Nagendra Singh, Dr. K. Krishna Rao, Shri G.S. Pathak, Justice R.S. Pathak, Prof. Harnam Singh, Prof. C.J. Chacko, Shri.K.Narayana Rao, Dr. Anand Prakash, Prof. B.S.N.Murti, Shri C.V.L. Narayan, Prof. M.K. Nawaz, Shri G.V.G. Krishnamurthy, Shri Ram Niwas Mirdha, Prof. R.P. Anand, Prof. Rahmatullah Khan, Dr. P. Chandrasekhara Rao, Dr. S.P. Jagota, Dr. R.K. Dixit, Dr. P. Sreenivasa Rao and a host of others.
International Seminar on Human Trafficking, Slavery and Exploitation aims to bring together leading academic scientists, researchers and research scholars to exchange and share their experiences and research results on all aspects of Human Trafficking, Slavery and Exploitation. It also provides a premier interdisciplinary platform for researchers, practitioners and educators to present and discuss the most recent innovations, trends, and concerns as well as practical challenges encountered and solutions adopted in the fields of Human Trafficking, Slavery and Exploitation. This Conference will provide discussion on the intricacies of human trafficking, Slavery and Exploitation .Renowned scholars would be joining the Conference that aims to garner a strong academic response addressing the recent and imminent changes in the legal framework in conjunction with human trafficking and allied areas. It also provides a premier interdisciplinary platform for researchers, practitioners and educators to present and discuss the most recent innovations, trends, and concerns as well as practical challenges encountered and solutions adopted in the fields of Human Trafficking, Slavery and Exploitation.
The International Seminar on Human Trafficking, Slavery and Exploitation 2021 is taking place on 26th June 2021Online. The International Seminar on Human Trafficking, Slavery and Exploitationis being organized by Law Mantra Trust, The Indian Law Institute, New Delhi, RGNUL-Punjab, Maharashtra National Law University, Nagpur & The Indian Society of International Law, New Delhi.
The Seminar aims to examine and analyze the Human Trafficking, Slavery and Exploitation. The International Seminar will be attended by various international delegates and speakers as also representatives from the national Diaspora representing the stakeholders in the digital ecosystem and alive web. These would include representatives from the Central Government & State Governments, various Ministries, Law Enforcement Agencies, Police, Business, Information Technology, Corporate Sector, Academicians, Scholars, Service Providers, International Organizations and distinguished thought leaders.
To provide a platform for stake holder like organizations working in international and national level, legislatures, civil societies, researchers, practitioners, academicians, activists and policy makers to deliberate and discuss on what is required to build strategies and to address the constraints in inclusive practices towards betterment of the society.
The Organizing Committee welcomes original papers, relating to, but not limited to the following topics
- Criminology in human trafficking;
- The role of government in combating human trafficking;
- The role of NGO in combating human trafficking;
- The theory and practice of resistance, rescue, rehabilitation and reintegration;
- Women’s coalition against violence and exploitation;
- The challenges and complications of prevention, prosecution, and policy intervention;
- Labor trafficking;
- Trafficking of Women and Children: Historical Perspective;
- Trafficking of Women and Children: International Legal Framework;
- The relationships between human trafficking, prostitution, gender and/or sexuality;
- Trafficking of women and children: National Legal Perspective;
- Functional Evaluation of the Role of National Law Enforcement Agencies;
- Trafficking of Women and Children: Role of Civil Society;
- Trafficking of Women and Children: Public Alertness and Awareness;
- Role of Police in Human Trafficking: Protector v. Perpetrator;
- Policy and Laws on Trafficking in Human Beings in India;
- Transnational Human Trafficking: India’s Stand;
- Gender Justice in Human Trafficking;
- Impact of Artificial Intelligence on Human Trafficking;
Note: These Themes are not exhaustive; Authors are open to work on any topic related to above-mentioned theme.
Procedure for Submission of Abstracts:
- Abstract (of about 250 words) should be sent as an attachment in a word file. Abstracts will be peer reviewed before they are accepted.
- The following information, in the given format, should be send along with the Abstract:
- Name of the Participant, Official Designation/Institution Details, Address and Email id, Title of Abstract
- Submit your abstract to firstname.lastname@example.org
Guidelines for Paper Submission:
- The title of the paper should be followed by Name, Designation, Name of the Organization / University / Institution and Email address. It is mandatory to mention Email address, as all future correspondence will be through it;
- Name and details of Co-author, if any;
- Chapter: Chapter should be in Times New Roman 12 point font and double spaced. Main Title should be in full capitals, bold and centered 12 point font. Sub-titles should be in sentence case, bold and 12 point font. Author’s names should be in small capitals and centered 12 point font Footnotes should be in Times New Roman 12 point font;
- Citation Format: Please use footnotes rather than endnotes. Footnotes should conform to The Indian Law Institute, New Delhi Style;
- Submission of the abstract: A covering letter with the name(s) of the author(s) and address, designation, institution/affiliation, the title of the manuscript and contact information (email, phone, etc.) is compulsory to submit. All submissions must contain an abstract of not more than 300 words with 5 Minimum Keywords;
- Originality of Manuscripts: All the contributions should be the original work of the contributors and should not have been submitted for consideration in any other Publication. Any plagiarized work will be out-rightly rejected;
- Copyright: The contributions presented to and accepted for publication and the copyrights therein shall be the Intellectual Property of Law Mantra;
- The title of the Chapter should be followed by Name, Designation, Name of the Organization / University / Institution and Email address. It is mandatory to mention Email address, as all future correspondence will be through it;
- Name and details of Co-author, if any;
- The paper should be typed in MS WORD format (preferably 2007 or 2010);
- The paper must be in single column lay out with margins justified on both sides;
- The length of paper should not be below 4,000 words (including footnotes) and Should not Exceed more than 10,000 (Including Footnotes).
Selected will be published in book bearing ISBN, International Journal of Legal Research and Governance (Print Journal) bearing ISSN and Law Mantra Journal. (If Paper will Selected for Publication in Book bearing ISBN, Contributor have to Contact Publisher and will have to pay charge if any one wishes to procure Hard Copy of Book as per bill raised by Publisher ).
REGISTRATION FEE FOR PRESENTATION OF PAPER
|Faculty/Professional/Research Scholar/Other||Rs 700/-|
REGISTRATION FEE FOR FOREIGN PARTICIPANTS : NIL
Both Author and Co-Author have to register seperately.
|Submission of Abstract||10th June, 2021|
|Confirmation of Abstract Selection||12th June, 2021|
|Registration||19th June, 2021|
|Submission of Draft Paper (Proposed Paper)||24th June, 2021|
|Seminar Date||26th June, 2021|
|Submission of Final Paper||2nd August, 2021|
|Publication of Selected Paper||By June, 2022|
Who Should Attend?
Students, Research Scholars/Faculties/Academicians, Corporate Delegates, Business entities, Lawyers.
Rules for the Presentation:
- No abstract or full paper shall be accepted after the last date of submission respectively;
- Participants/Paper Presenters have to register after the acceptance of abstract with payment of required fees;
- For participation, registration is mandatory on confirmation of the participation. Only registered participants will be allowed to take part in Conference;
- All the registered participants will be provided a participation certificate;
- Event will be hosted through Zoom/Cisco-Webex or any other Online Platform.;
- Technical Session will be organized through Google Meet/ Zoom/Cisco-Webex or any other Online Platform.
- Dr, Himanshu Pandey, Associate Professor of Law, MNLU-Nagpur. (Convenor)
- Dr. Shailedra Kumar, Trustee Law Mantra Trust. (Member)
- Mr. Aditya Mishra, Managing Trustee, Law Mantra Trust. (Member)
- Ms. Akansha Jain, Joint Secretary, Law Mantra Trust.
HELPLINE:+91-9927442154 (Law Mantra Office)
Email: email@example.com Website: www.lawmantra.org
TO REGISTER AS ATTENDEE CLICKHERE
For more Webinar – CLICK HERE.
Lawyers Gyan has no control over above-listed items as it is directly from the customer or taken from other sources. Despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. You can trust us, but please conduct your own checks too. In case of any discrepancy please write to firstname.lastname@example.org.