NTPC Limited is India’s largest integrated energy company with installed capacity of 67907 MW and has presence in the entire value chain of the power generation business. Commensurate with our country’s growth challenges, NTPC has embarked upon an ambitious plan to attain a total installed capacity of 130 GW by 2032.
Bachelor Degree in Law (LLB or equivalent – full time degree from recognized Indian university/institute) with minimum 60% marks (55% for SC/PWD candidates). Candidates should be registered with the Bar Council.
Upper age limit is 30 years as on last date of online application in NTPC.
Eligible candidates must have appeared for CLAT-2021 (Common Law Admission Test-2021) Post Graduate programme (conducted by the Consortium of National Law Universities). Candidates shall be shortlisted for document verification based on CLAT 2021 Post Graduate program performance.
Vacancy Details Total : 10
SBI Circle Based Officer CBO Regular Vacancy- 1100
•UR (General)- 6
- General / OBC /EWS : 300/-
- SC/ST/PH : 0/-
- Pay the Examination Fee Through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking or Pay Offline Fee Payment Mode Only
How to Fill NTPC ASSISTANT LAW OFFICERS Online Form 2021
- NTPC ASSISTANT LAW OFFICERS Recruitment 2021 Candidate Can Apply Between 24/12/2021 to 07/01/2021.
- Candidate Read the Notification Before Apply the Recruitment Application Form in NTPC Ltd. Latest Vacancies 2021.
- Kindly Check and Collect the All Document – Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details.
- Kindly Ready Scan Document Related to Recruitment Form – Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
- Before Submit the Application Form Must Check the Preview and All Column Carefully.
- If Candidate Required to Paying the Application Fee Must Submit. If You have Not the Required Application Fees Your Form is Not Completed.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Join Our Telegram Page||Click Here|
|NTPC Ltd. Official Website||Click Here|
For more Jobs– CLICK HERE.
Lawyers Gyan has no control over above-listed items as it is directly from the customer or taken from other sources. Despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. You can trust us, but please conduct your own checks too. In case of any discrepancy please write to email@example.com.