About Chanakya National Law University
Chanakya National Law University is an autonomous law school in Patna, Bihar, India. It was established in 2006 by the Government of Bihar as a public university dedicated to the field of legal education.
The Child Rights Centre (CRC) is a specialized research center of Chanakya National Law University, Patna. The Centre was established with a mission to improve access to justice for children and promote research, advanced learning, and advocacy to strengthen child rights laws, policies, and practices in Bihar.
About the Event
“URJAA”- “Unlock Your Creativity, Utilize Your Potential” is the national level dedicated competition of Child Rights Centre to overcome boredom, to brush up all the hidden talents, and to deviate the innate energy in the best positive direction, fulfilling its forever commitment towards the welfare and growth of children.
Covid-19 and its effect on Women and Children.
- COVID and Women and Child Protection (safeguard measures against an increase in violence and exploitation).
- COVID and Education System (Online Medium and Management Practice during virtual closure).
- COVID and Healthcare System ( Psychological, Physiological and mental health of women and child).
- COVID and Cyber Security (Online Classes as new normal, child abuse over the internet).
Impacts of Lockdown and COVID-19.
- Life during lockdown
- Effects of COVID-19
- Any other themes having a strong nexus with COVID-19.
- Life during lockdown,
- Effects of COVID-19,
- Any other theme having a strong nexus with COVID-19.
Drawing and Painting
Any piece of art related to the present pandemic ‘COVID-19 and its Effect’ will be accepted. However, artworks regarding ‘COVID’s effect on Women and Children will be given preference for rewards.
Article Writing: Academicians (Bachelor and Master)/researcher/experts of any Stream.
Essay Writing: Students up to standard 12th (intermediate) can take part.
Story Writing: Open to all.
Poetry Writing: Open to all.
Drawing and Painting:
- Age Group A- 6-10 Years
- Age Group B- 11-16 Years
- Age Group C- 17-24 Years
- Article Competition: Rs. 200/- for single author and Rs. 300/- for co-author (maximum of two co-authors are allowed).
- Essay Writing: Rs. 100/- rupees per participant.
- Story Writing: Rs. 200/- per participant.
- Poetry: Rs. 200/- per participant.
- Drawing: Rs.100 /- for any participant.
Bank Account Details
- Account Number: 50100149700976
- Account Holder Name: SNEHA
- IFSC Code: HDFC0000235
- BRANCH: HDFC, BORING ROAD, PATNA.
Note: Participants are requested to attach the screenshot of the payment details in the registration form.
Interested candidates can register for an event through this page.
- Font: Times New Roman, Font Size: 12, Line Spacing: 1.5, Alignment: Justified, Margin: 1 inch, Citation: Bluebook 20th edition.
- Kindly mention the category of participation as the subject of the mail while making the submission.
- Plagiarism for Article/Essay writing should not be more than 15% in any case.
- Word limit Article/Essay/Story Writing is 1000 words (all excluding footnotes).
- Participants are requested to register separately for separate categories.
Participants are requested to submit their works in .doc/docx format via mail at firstname.lastname@example.org mentioning the concerned category as the subject of the mail.
The last date for registrations is 10th August 2020.
E-certificates to all the participants.
Cash Prizes to the top three participants of all the events with a Certificate of Appreciation.
- Article Competition: Rs. 1,000/-, Rs. 750/- and Rs. 500/- rupees to top three participants respectively.
- Essay Writing: Rs. 750/-, Rs. 650/- and Rs. 500/- to all the top three participants respectively.
- Story Writing: Rs. 1,000/-, Rs. 750/- and Rs. 500/- rupees to top three participants respectively.
- Poetry: Rs. 1,000/-, Rs. 750/- and Rs. 500/- rupees to top three participants respectively.
- Drawing: Rs. 50/-, Rs. 650/- and Rs. 500/- to all the top three participants of Group A, B, and C respectively.
Selected works will also be published in CRC’s Newsletter, Social Media handlers, and official blog.
- Mr. Ayush, PR Coordinator: +917480830235
- Ms. Srishti Sarraf , Coordinator: +918294787998. (WhatsApp Only)
- Email Id: email@example.com (Kindly mention ‘query’ as the subject of the mail)
For Brochure, click here.
Visit our official Instagram page @lawyergyan at this link.
For more Essay Competition- CLICK HERE.
Please Subscribe for more updates.
Lawyers Gyan has no control over above-listed items as it is directly from the customer or taken from other sources. Despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. You can trust us, but please conduct your own checks too. In case of any discrepancy please write to firstname.lastname@example.org.