All India Legal Forum, the brainchild of several legal luminaries and eminent personalities across the country and the globe, is a dream online platform which aims at proliferating legal knowledge and providing an ingenious understanding and cognizance of various fields of law, simultaneously aiming to generate diverse social, political, legal and constitutional discourse on law-related topics, making sure that legal knowledge penetrates to every nook and corner of the ever-growing legal fraternity. All India Legal Forum also houses a blog that addresses contemporary issues in any field of law. We at All India Legal Forum don’t just publish blogs, we also guide the authors when their research paper is not up to the mark.
All India Legal Forum is pleased to have the support of diverse group of eminent personalities, comprising: Justice Arjan Kumar Sikri, Justice Mukundakam Sharma, Justice Bellur Srikrishna, Justice S.L. Bhayana, Justice Amarnath Jindal, Dr. Vinod Surana, CEO and Partner,Surana and Surana International Attorneys, Mr. Ajit Prakash Shah, Former Chairman, 20th Law Commission of India, Mr. Rishabh Gupta,Partner, Shardul Amarchand and Mangal Das, Mr. M S Bharath, Senior Partner, Anandand Anand Associates, Mr. Safir Anand, Senior Partner, Anandand Anand Associates, Mr. JLN Murthy and many more.
ABOUT THE WEBINAR:
All India legal forum is going to conduct a competition on “NATIONAL ASIAN PARLIAMENTARY DEBATE OVER RECENT HAPPENINGS AND MOTIONS”It is scheduled to take place online from 29th October 2021 to 31st June 2021 .The Competition will be divided into three days :
- On First Day : Asian Parliamentary Debate Format Briefing (basics)
- Second Day : Release of motions and Preliminary Rounds
- Third Day : Quarter, Semi-Final and Final.
We expect to make it an enjoyable and enriching experience for all the participants.
We welcome all students for the competition.
DATE OF THE COMPETITION:
From 29th October 2021 to 31st October 2021 (time differs for each day)
E- Certificate of participation will be provided to all the participants.
Worth Rs.500 Combo Pack to winning team and top 5 speakers includes:
– Certificate to best speakers.
– Certificate to the best team.
– Internship with LawSikho under Content Team.
– Internship at All India Legal Forum.
– 100% discount on future events of All India Legal Forum to the winning team.
- Google form link https://forms.gle/RW7C5iVnTTfPJZPp9
- Registration fees – Free
- Last date for registration – 24th October 2021, before or on 11:59 a.m
- On successful registration a detailed description regarding the Competition will be mailed to the participants.
For any queries and clarifications write to us at:
Phone : 9575086228
For more Quiz – CLICK HERE.
Lawyers Gyan has no control over above-listed items as it is directly from the customer or taken from other sources. Despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. You can trust us, but please conduct your own checks too. In case of any discrepancy please write to email@example.com.