NLU Delhi is organising 1st Justice Y.K. Sabharwal Constitutional Law Moot. This moot aims to cultivate interest in constitutional law and philosophy. The Moot Competition aims to challenge participants to engage in research on questions troubling the best scholars in the field.
- One team per university and all members must be from the same university.
- Moot competition is open for all students of 5 years or 3-year program and for LLM students.
There will be Twelve (12) teams selected through memorial eliminations. These 12 teams will go for final round i.e. oral rounds from 5th – 7th October 2018.
There will be 2 problems-
- The first problem will be used for memorial eliminations, preliminary oral rounds and the Quarter-Finals
- The second problem will be used for the Semi-Finals and the Finals.
For Provisional Registration, participants must send a mail to show their interest at email@example.com
- Moot Problem-I: 2nd week of June 2018
- Due Date for Registrations: 20/07/2018
- Last Date for submissions: 14/08/2018
- Moot Problem-II: 20/08/2018
- Memorial Elimination Results: 10/09/2018
- Written Submissions for Moot Problem-II: 01/10/2018
- Oral Rounds: 5th – 7th October 2018
Download Brochure, click here.
For more – CLICK HERE.
Please Subscribe for more updates.
Lawyersgyan has no control over above-listed items as it is directly from the customer or taken from other sources. In case of any discrepancy please write to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com