ABOUT THE MOOT-
Shantaram Potdukhe College of Law, Gondwana University, Chandrapur Organizes, Late Adv. Late Adv. Shri Madhukarrao Bhagwat Memorial Moot Court Competition is on Saturday- 10th March 2018.
- An understudy seeking after 3 years or 5 years of LL.B. Degree from any perceived Law School/College/University in Maharashtra are qualified to partake.
- Any perceived Law School/College/University in Maharashtra might be qualified to send just a single group to the opposition.
- Each group might comprise of at least two and most extreme of three individuals. A group contains two speakers and one specialist.
LAST DATE FOR REGISTRATION-
The enlistment must be affirmed by sending email to firstname.lastname@example.org and by instalment of Rs.2000 either by a DD attracted the support of Principal, Shantaram Potdukhe College of Law, Chandrapur or by NEFT to the Bank of Maharashtra Account No. 60003170347 IFSC-MAHB0000618 at the very latest 27th Feb 2018.
The groups must report the Venue of the opposition on tenth March 2018 at 10.00 A.M by the most recent. The settlement will be given to the outstation understudies gave they illuminate as needs be most recent by fifth March 2018.
Workforce Co-facilitator Moot Court Association:
Dr Pankaj Kakde: +91-9422835902
For additionally subtle elements mercifully contact:
1. Miss. Khadija Hussain 7038898622
2. Mr Arpit Waghide 7276387297
More Moots – CLICK HERE.
Please Subscribe for more updates.
Lawyersgyan has no control over above-listed items as it is directly from the customer or taken from other sources. In case of any discrepancy please write to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org