We will be discussing the eligibility, syllabus and other relevant information regarding the Mizoram Judicial Service.
Eligibility of Mizoram Judicial Service
- The candidate must be a citizen of India.
- The candidate must have acquired a law degree from a recognized institute or university.
- Age limit- 21 to 35 years.
- For SC/ ST candidates, refer to the official notification for details.
Rs. 27,700-44,700/- with usual dearness allowance and other allowances as sanctioned by the government.
Patterns & Syllabus of Mizoram Judicial Service
The examination process typically occurs in 3phases-
Multiple choice questions from Law and current affairs.
- Precise Writing
- Objective type
- Aptitude Test
- Transfer of Property Act
- Constitution of India
- Civil Procedure Code
- Indian Contract Act
- Indian Penal Code
- Criminal Procedure Code
- law of Torts
- Indian Evidence Act
- The candidates shall have to secure minimum 60% Marks in the Interview.
- All candidates who obtain 60% or more marks, subject to securing at least 45% Marks individually in Paper I, II, III & IV shall be eligible for Viva-voce.
For other state syllabus – CLICK HERE.
Lawyers Gyan has no control over above-listed items as it is directly from the customer or taken from other sources. Despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. You can trust us, but please conduct your own checks too. In case of any discrepancy please write to email@example.com.