Maharashtra Judiciary 2022- Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC) has given a notification for the recruitment Civil Judge (Junior Division & Judicial Magistrate First Class) Examination 2021. Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply Online.
- Application Begin : 24/12/2021
- Last Date for Apply Online : 13/01/2022
- Pay Exam Fee Last Date : 13/01/2022
- Last Date Upload Photo : 13/01/2022
- Exam Date: 12/03/2022
- General / OBC : 394/-
- SC / ST / PH : 294/-
- For Post 01: 21 to 25 Years
- For post 02: 21 to 35 Years
- For Post 03: 21 to 45 Years
- Age Relaxation Extra as per Recruitment Rules.
- For Post 01: Candidates should possess Law degree (LLB) / Law Master’s degree (LLM) with 55% marks or equivalent.
- For Post 02 & 03: Candidates should possess Law Degree (LLB) wih experience.
- More Details Read Notification.
How to Fill MPSC Civil Judge Recruitment Online Form 2022
- Candidate Can Apply Between 23/12/2021 to 13/01/2022
- Candidate Read the Notification Before Apply the Recruitment Application Form.
- Kindly Check and College the All Document – Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details.
- Kindly Ready Scan Document Related to Admission Entrance Form – Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
- Before Submit the Application Form Must Check the Preview and All Column Carefully.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Join Our Telegram Page||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
For more Jobs– CLICK HERE.
Lawyers Gyan has no control over above-listed items as it is directly from the customer or taken from other sources. Despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. You can trust us, but please conduct your own checks too. In case of any discrepancy please write to email@example.com.