Madhya Pradesh High Court, Jabalpur has released the advertisement for MP Civil Judge, Junior Division (Entry Level) Exam-2021. Eligible LLB degree candidates who want to appear in this examination can apply online from 29 December 2021 to 27 January 2022. Other information related to Civil Judge Madhya Pradesh such as Syllabus, Selection Procedure, Pay Scale, Age Limit and all other information is available in the advertisement, apply only after reading it.
- Application Begin : 29/12/2021
- Last Date for Apply Online : 27/01/2022
- Last Date Pay Exam Fee :27/01/2022
- Exam Date : Notified Soon
- Admit Card Available : Notified Soon
- General / Other State : 1047.82/-
- MP Reserve Category : 647.82/-
- Pay the Examination Fee Through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking Fee Mode Only.
MP High Court Civil Judge Age Limit as on 01/01/2021
- Minimum Age : 21 Years.
- Maximum Age : 35Years.
- Age Relaxation Extra as per MP Civil Judge Recruitment Rules
|Post Name||Total||MP Civil Judge Eligibility|
|Civil Judge Junior Division||123||Bachelor Degree in Law LLB Degree in Any Recognized University in India.|
|Civil Judge MP Category Wise Vacancy Details|
|Exam Name||UR (General)||OBC||SC||ST||Total|
|MP High Court Civil Judge, Junior Division (Entry Level) Exam-2021||62||17||19||25||123|
How to Fill MP High Court Civil Judge Recruitment Online Form 2022
- Madhya Pradesh High Court, Jabalpur Are Released Civil Judge Junior Division Recruitment 2021-2022. Candidate Can Apply Between 29/12/2021 to 27/01/2022.
- Candidate Read the Notification Before Apply the Recruitment Application Form in Civil Judge MPHC Recruitment 2021.
- Kindly Check and Collect the All Document – Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details.
- Kindly Ready Scan Document Related to Admission Entrance Form – Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
- Before Submit the Application Form Must Check the Preview and All Column Carefully.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.
|Some Useful Important Links|
|Apply Online||Link Activate 29/12/2021|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|MPHC Official Website||Click Here|
For more Jobs– CLICK HERE.
Lawyers Gyan has no control over above-listed items as it is directly from the customer or taken from other sources. Despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. You can trust us, but please conduct your own checks too. In case of any discrepancy please write to firstname.lastname@example.org.