Facebook seeks a highly motivated, team player to serve as Lead Counsel, Litigation, Regulatory for India. You will manage significant and complex litigation matters and advise internal teams on legal risks. The role requires good judgment, a strong work ethic, and a keen interest in learning about new technologies and areas of the law. This is a great opportunity to join a growing legal team and to work on novel issues in a fast-paced, fun environment. This is a full-time position based in New Delhi.
Lead Counsel – Litigation, Regulatory (India) Responsibilities
- Supervise and direct outside counsel on multiple litigation matters
- Provide support to internal teams on legal requests related to third-party content
- Work with cross-functional teams on a range of issues, including data protection, policy, product, and regulatory issues
- Develop creative approaches to managing legal risks and resolving disputes
- Ensure work product of the highest quality that furthers Facebook’s strategic goals
- Open to travel as and when required
- LLB, JD or equivalent degree and excellent academic credentials
- Minimum of 5+ years experience at a law firm or in-house or working in a senior counsel’s office as a litigator
- Familiarity with Internet laws and issues, including issues relating to online platforms and intermediary liability
- Candidates must be flexible and willing to work on projects in other areas
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Join Our Telegram Page||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
For more Jobs– CLICK HERE.
To Shop- Click Here
Lawyers Gyan has no control over above-listed items as it is directly from the customer or taken from other sources. Despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. You can trust us, but please conduct your own checks too. In case of any discrepancy please write to email@example.com.