ABOUT LAW AUDIENCE:
‘Law Audience’, is an online Legal Educational Portal/Blog which emphasizes on modifying the present legal educational system. Law Audience was born on 25th June 2018. The main motive of this platform is to set new trends in the legal educational system by organising and conducting various Law Seminars, Law Competitions, Law Conferences, Law Workshops, and Law Quizzes on numerous aspects of legal education. This platform also provides an opportunity to Law Students, Fresh Law Graduates & to other Legal Experts to join us. At present, they can join us only on online platform. Law Audience welcomes each and every person who is willing to make some contribution towards legal education. “LAW AUDIENCE’S NATIONAL ONLINE ESSAY WRITING COMPETITION”
ABOUT WORLD POPULATION DAY:
The ‘World Population Day’, is observed on 11th of July of every year. This day is aimed at raising the awareness of global issue of increasing Population. Increasing Population is a big concern for 21st Century. To tickle with this problem many Nations have adopted the concept of Two Child Policy. Even India has introduced certain Bills in the Lok Sabha to control the increasing population of the Indian Country. But, however, they are still pending in the Lok Sabha. The ‘World Population Day’ was recommended by Dr. KC Zachariah. This Online Essay Writing Competition is a small initiative of ‘Law Audience’, to make the citizens aware about the problem of increasing Population.
1. you have to subscribe to our Newsletter and It is compulsory otherwise your submissions will not be considered. We’ll not spam your inbox with unnecessary emails. CLICK HERE TO SUBSCRIBE TO OUR NEWSLETTER!
2. You have to follow our Facebook Page, Instagram Page, Twitter Page and it is compulsory otherwise your submissions will not be considered.
CLICK HERE TO FOLLOW FACEBOOK PAGE! CLICK HERE TO FOLLOW TWITTER PAGE! CLICK HERE TO FOLLOW INSTAGRAM PAGE!
3. The participants must be currently pursuing their Bachelor’s Degree in any field or Bachelor’s Degree in law i.e. 3-Year LL.B. course or 5-Year LL.B. course from any recognized university/school or pursing LLM from any recognized University or person who is preparing for judiciary or Advocates or Persons related to the profession of law or any other profession.
4. In one team, not more than two participants are allowed or may also seek Single registration.
5. Any College or University can send any number of entries. There is no restriction on the number of entries from any college or university.
6. The competition shall be in English only.
7. Write-ups shall have no plagiarism and should be an original work of the participants.
NOTE: If you do not use Facebook or Twitter or Instagram then you are not bound to follow us on the same. But, however, in 1st Eligibility Criteria there is no exception, you have to subscribe to our Newsletter at all costs. Please make sure that you subscribe to our Newsletter only with that email which you are going to mention in the submission form. Law Audience reserves the right to cancel the competition at any time.
1. There is no Registration Fee or Registration Process.
2. This competition is absolutely free and there is no hidden cost.
All the submissions must be uploaded or submitted through a Google Form. Your Word Doc File’s name must be: “LAW AUDIENCE’S NATIONAL ONLINE ESSAY WRITING ON WORLD POPULATION DAY 2019”. If your submission does not follow this format then it’ll be disqualified.
Soft Copy of the Essay submitted through any other mode other than the Google Form will be disqualified.
CLICK HERE FOR SUBMISSION FORM LINK:
1. First Prize – Cash Prize of Rs 500 + An Online Short-Term Internship Opportunity (At Law Audience As Content Writer + Publication of the Essay in our upcoming online law journal).
2. Second Prize – Cash Prize of Rs 500 + An Online Short-Term Internship Opportunity (At Law Audience As Content Writer + Publication of the Essay in our upcoming online law journal).
3. Third Prize – Certificate of Excellence + An Online Short-Term Internship Opportunity (At Law Audience As Content Writer + Publication of the Essay in our upcoming online law journal).
4. Fourth Prize – Certificate of Excellence + An Online Short-Term Internship Opportunity (At Law Audience As An Assistant Editor + Publication of the Essay in our upcoming online law journal).
5. Fifth Prize – Certificate of Excellence + An Online Short-Term Internship Opportunity (At Law Audience As An Assistant Editor + Publication of the Essay in our upcoming online law journal).
NOTE: Internships and Publication of Essays are subjected to certain terms & conditions. Internships are unpaid.
NOTE: For Theme of the essay and for other criteria please download the official brochure.
Date of Release of Official Notification- 07th July 2018.
Last Date for submission of Essay (Soft Copy)- 18th July 2018.
Declaration of Result- 31st July 2018.
Mr. Varun Kumar, Founder & CEO & Editor-In-Chief.
CONTACT NO: +91- 8351033361.
EMAIL ID: Info@lawaudience.com. email@example.com.
CONTACT TIMINGS: 10:00 AM to 09:00 PM.
CLICK HERE FOR OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION
CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD OFFICIAL BROCHURE
For more Essay Competition- CLICK HERE.
Please Subscribe for more updates.
Lawyersgyan has no control over above-listed items as it is directly from the customer or taken from other sources. In case of any discrepancy please write to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com