The Public Service Commission, West Bengal will hold the West Bengal Judicial Service Examination, 2020 in accordance with the existing rules for recruitment to the posts in West Bengal Judicial Service. The necessary particulars are stated in the following paragraphs. A candidate should verify from the notified rules that he/she is eligible for admission to the examination. The conditions prescribed cannot be relaxed.
The West Bengal Judicial Service Examination will be held in three successive stages, viz., (i) Preliminary Examination (MCQ Type), (ii) Final Examination (Conventional Type – Written) and (iii) Personality Test. A number of candidates to be selected on the results of the Preliminary Examination will be allowed admission to the Final Examination and a number of candidates to be selected on the results of the Final Examination will be called to appear at the Personality Test.
Name of the Post
West Bengal Judicial Service [ POST: Civil Judge (Jr. Divn.) ]
How to apply?
To apply online click here
- Commencement of submission of online application : The 7th July, 2020.
- Closing date for submission of online application : The 2nd August, 2020 (upto 12-00 midnight)
- Closing date for submission of fees through online : The 2nd August, 2020 (upto 12-00 midnight)
- Closing date for submission of fees through offline : The 3rd August, 2020.
* However, the Challan must be generated by the 2nd August, 2020 positively
To Access Official Notification click here
Visit our Instagram page @lawyergyan at this link.
For more JOB- CLICK HERE.
Please Subscribe for more updates.
Lawyers Gyan has no control over above-listed items as it is directly from the customer or taken from other sources. Despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. You can trust us, but please conduct your own checks too. In case of any discrepancy please write to email@example.com.