State Bank of India (SBI) has released a detailed notification of Probationary Officers whose advertisement number is CRPD/PO/2023-24/19. Any candidate who is interested in this SBI PO exam and fulfills the eligibility can apply online from 07 to 27 September 2023.
In this video, we will give information related to age limits, posts, pay scales, etc. For more details or clarification you can refer to the official notification.
SBI PO Exam 2023 Overview
The below table states the Highlights of the SBI PO Notification
|Name of the conducting body||State Bank of India|
|Exam Name||SBI PO|
|Post Name||Probationary Officers|
|Selection Process||1. Prelims 2. Mains 3. Interview|
|Total No of Posts||2000|
|Admit card date||Before Exam|
|Mode of Exam||Online|
|Exam Date||Nov. 2023|
- Application Begin: 07/09/2023
- Last Date for Apply Online: 27/09/2023
- Pay Exam Fee Last Date: 27/09/2023
- Prelim Exam Date: Nov. 2023
- Admit Card Available: Before Exam
- Result Available: Notified Soon
- General: 750/-
- SC / ST / PH: 0/-
- Pay the Examination Fee Through a Debit Card, Credit Card, or Net Banking Fee Mode Only
SBI PO Exam 2023 Age Limit as of 01/04/2023
- Minimum Age: 21 Years.
- Maximum Age: 30 Years.
- Age Relaxation Extra as per Bank Examination Rules.
|Vacancy Type||Gen||OBC||EWS||SC||ST||Total||SBI PO Eligibility|
|Regular||810||540||200||300||150||2000||Passed / Appearing Bachelor Degree in Any Stream in Any Recognized University in India.|
How to Fill SBI PO Exam 2023
- SBI PO Exam 2023 Online Form 2023 Candidates can Apply Between 07/09/2023 to 27/09/2023.
- Candidate Read the Notification Before applying for the Recruitment Application Form.
- Scan Document Required: Photo, Signature, Birth Certificate, Qualification Certificate, Professional Certification, Experience Certificate & Domicile Certification.
- Kindly Check and Collect the Documents – Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, and Basic Details.
- Kindly scan documents related to the Recruitment Form – Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
- Before Submitting the Application Form Must Check the Preview and All columns carefully.
- If Candidate Required to Paying the Application Fee Must Submit. If You have Not the Required Application Fees Your Form is Not Completed.
- Take A Print of the Final Submitted Form.
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Join Our Telegram Page||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
For more Jobs– CLICK HERE.
To Shop- Click Here
Lawyers Gyan has no control over the above-listed items as it is directly from the customer or taken from other sources. Despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. You can trust us, but please conduct your own checks too. In case of any discrepancy please write to firstname.lastname@example.org