Banaras Hindu University (BHU) is an internationally reputed temple of learning, situated in the holy city of Varanasi. Banaras Hindu University was created under the Parliamentary legislation – B.H.U. Act 1915. It played a stellar role in the independence movement and has developed into the greatest centre of learning in India. Banaras Hindu University is privileged to get status of Institution of Eminence (IoE) from the Ministry of Human Resource Development.
BHU invites Online applications from Indian Citizens and from Overseas Citizen of India (OCI) cardholders under section 7A in the Citizenship Act 1955 as well as non-Indian Citizens for the post of Professor and Associate Professor in the University.
- Professor [Law]: 3 positions
- Associate Professor[Law]: 6 positions
For the Post of Professor:
- An eminent scholar having a PhD degree in the concerned/allied/relevant discipline and published work of high quality, actively.
engaged in research with evidence of published work with, a minimum of 10 research publications in the peer-reviewed or UGC-Care /SCI listed journals and a total research score of 120 as per the criteria given in Appendix II, Table 2.
- A minimum of ten years of teaching experience in university/college as Assistant Professor/Associate Professor/Professor, and/or research experience at equivalent level at the University/National Level Institutions with evidence of having successfully guided doctoral candidate.
- An outstanding professional, having a PhD degree in the relevant/allied/applied disciplines, from any academic institutions (not included in A above) / industry, who has made a significant contribution to the knowledge in the concerned/allied/relevant discipline, supported by documentary evidence provided he/she has ten years’ experience.
For the Post of Associate Professor:
- A good academic record, with a PhD Degree in the concerned/allied/relevant disciplines.
- A Master‘s Degree with at least 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point-scale, wherever the grading system is followed).
- A minimum of eight years of experience of teaching and/or research in an academic/research position equivalent to that of Assistant Professor in a University, College or Accredited Research Institution/industry with a minimum of seven publications in the peer-reviewed or UGC-Care /SCI listed journals and a total research score of Seventy-five (75) as per the criteria given in Appendix II, Table 2.
- Last Date for Online submission of Application form, Application Fee payment & Application Forms PDF download: 31st July 2020 up to 5:00 p.m.
- Last date for submission of downloaded application form along with the enclosures: 3rd August 2020 upto 5:00 p.m.
Interested candidates can apply online through the website.
A non-refundable Application Fee of Rs. 1000/- through online from the candidates of UR, EWSs & OBC categories for Teaching & Group ‘A’ posts. No application fees shall be charged from the candidates of SC, ST and PwDs categories. The application fee is to be paid through the payment gateway by online Internet Banking/Debit Card/Credit Card.
- Professor: Rs. 1,44,200/-
- Associate Professor: Rs. 1,31,400/-
- Phone Number: 0542-6703236
- Fax Number: 0542-6703236
- Email ID: email@example.com
Visit our Instagram page @lawyergyan at this link.
For more JOB- CLICK HERE.
Please Subscribe for more updates.
Lawyers Gyan has no control over above-listed items as it is directly from the customer or taken from other sources. Despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. You can trust us, but please conduct your own checks too. In case of any discrepancy please write to firstname.lastname@example.org.