The Gujarat High Court is inviting applications for the job recruitment of Civil Judge cadre, for filling up approximately 219 regular vacancies.
About High Court of Gujarat
The Gujarat High Court is the High Court of the state of Gujarat. It was established on 1 May 1960 under the Bombay Re-organisation Act, 1960 after the state of Gujarat split from Bombay State. The seat of the court is Ahmedabad. The present strength of the Gujarat High court is 32 against sanctioned strength of 52.
About the Civil Judge Recruitment
The High Court of Gujarat, in view of the guidelines issued by the Hon’ble Supreme Court in the Case of Malik Mazhar Sultan & Anr. v/s. U.P. Public Service Commission & Ors. and as per the provisions prescribed under ‘The Gujarat State Judicial Service Rules, 2005’ (as amended from time to time) invites online applications from eligible candidates for filling up approximately 219 regular vacancies (existing & future), for selection, by way of Competitive Examinations, for the Cadre of Civil Judges.
Number of Vacancies and Breakdown
- General: 112
- Scheduled Castes: 15
- Scheduled Tribes: 33
- Socially & Educationally Backward Classes: 59
- Total Regular Vacancies: 219
- Physically disabled 4% (Horizontal): 09
I. A prospective Candidate must possess a Degree in Law from a University recognized by law in India; and
- Will have to pass the vernacular (Gujarati) language proficiency test.
Provided that, those candidates who have cleared their secondary as well as higher secondary examination with subject of Gujarati (Higher Level at both stages), shall not be required to pass aforementioned examination.
- must be practicing as an Advocate in Courts of Civil and/or Criminal Jurisdiction on the last date fixed for submission of Online Application.
- Candidates, who have passed the Degree in Law from the academic year 2009-2010 and onwards, must have also passed the All India Bar Examination, in order to be considered as eligible for being termed as a Practicing Advocate.
Note: In this recruitment, the High Court of Gujarat has decided to allow all such candidates who have appeared in AIBE stand are waiting for their result/certificate, to register their online application. This is subject to giving an undertaking to the effect that, if he/she does not clear the AIBE before the Vivavoce Test/Document Verification stage, his/her Application would stand rejected.
- must be working in the Courts or other Allied Departments on the last date fixed for receipt of applications.
Note: Candidates working in the Courts or other Allied Departments, must be holding LL.B. Degree of 03 Years’ Course or 05 Years’ Course from the recognised University
II. Must possess Certificate(s), certifying to be possessing basic knowledge of Computer Application/Operation, issued by a Government Institute or other recognized Institute.
Age Limit: Must not have crossed the age of:
- General: 35 years
- SC or ST or S&EBC, Disabled Persons (PH) & ExServicemen: 38 years of age;
as on the last date of submission of application.
However, in any case, the Upper Age Limit for such Candidate under any Category shall not exceed 40 years, as on the last date of submitting the ‘Online Application’.
- General Category: Rs.1000/- plus Bank Charges
- SC or ST or S&EBC, Disabled Persons (PH) & ExServicemen: Rs. 500/-
The payment must be made via “Print Application/Pay Fee” Button through SBI ePay, provided on the
webpage of HCOJAS Portal.
How to Apply?
- All eligible Candidates should apply online, through the link provided on High Court Websites (Link at the end of this post), in the prescribed format.
- Candidates should have his/her own ‘registered’ Mobile Number and the same should be kept active during the entire recruitment process, as ‘SMS’ alerts for the Tests, are also likely to be notified on the Mobile Number, so registered in the ‘Online’ Application.
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Join Our Telegram Page||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
For more Jobs– CLICK HERE.
To Shop- Click Here
Lawyers Gyan has no control over above-listed items as it is directly from the customer or taken from other sources. Despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. You can trust us, but please conduct your own checks too. In case of any discrepancy please write to email@example.com.