About the Organisation
Axis Bank is the third-largest private-sector Indian bank and offers a range of financial products. Axis bank has its head office in Mumbai, Maharashtra. It has 4,800 branches, 17,801 ATMs and 4,917 cash recyclers across the country as of 31st March 2020 and nine international offices.
Axis Bank invites applications for the position of RB: Collection & Underwriting: Legal Area Manager.
Number of Vacancies
Axis Bank, Patna, Bihar, India
Optimal qualification for success on the job is LLB/ LLM from a reputed university with court litigation (banking) experience.
Key Responsibilities of the Legal Area Manager
- Ensuring timely allocation of cases for issuance of demand notices, complaint filing etc. in accordance with the defined legal and dunning strategy grid.
- Review and Instruct the law firms/lawyers for the conduct of proceedings before various Courts, Arbitral tribunal, Conciliator & Lokadalat and rigorous follow-ups with various law firms & brief advocates, at different stages of litigation, to be able to drive them to perform efficiently and effectively.
- Prepare a plan for legal collection strategies for different types and levels of exposure accounts and design new legal processes/strategies, in order to ensure better resolution.
- Responsible for managing attorney costs within the budget, identifying areas of cost reduction and drafting notices, demands and pleadings and recommending the lawyers that will be used by the Company including evaluation of their effectiveness and reporting of performance (gross returns, net returns, costs expended).
- Liaising with customers and negotiating proposals with outside agencies including statutory authorities.
- Responsible to act as an Authorized Representative (AR) of the company before various Courts, Arbitral tribunal, Conciliator & Lokadalats and ensure legal collection activities are carried out in line with the regulatory guidelines and within stipulated time limits.
- Ensure maintenance of proper various Legal MIS’s and records for all cases wherein legal has been initiated (at different stages of delinquency and litigation) and timely MIS reporting, as required by the Central office.
- Coordination with internal and external auditors during reviews and inspections.
- Resolve any customer escalations with prompt and timely response (including Complaint lodged with Banking Ombudsman, Consumer Forum etc.)
For the application details and the official notification of the Legal Area Manager job, click here.
Visit our Instagram page @lawyergyan at this link.
For more JOB- CLICK HERE.
Please Subscribe for more updates.
Lawyers Gyan has no control over above-listed items as it is directly from the customer or taken from other sources. Despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. You can trust us, but please conduct your own checks too. In case of any discrepancy please write to email@example.com.