The Registry of the High Court, Bombay is granted permission to prepare Select List of 206 and Wait List of 41 candidates, for the posts of ‘Clerk’ (i.e. existing 82 vacant posts and vacancy of 133 posts expected to arise in the next two years, thus total 215 posts) after keeping reserved 4% posts (i.e. 9 posts) for persons with disabilities as per the directions issued in the Writ Petition(L) No. 1137/2018 with P.I.L. No. 72 of 2018 (P.I.L. No. 46 of 2018 Aurangabad Bench). The reserved 9 posts will be filled in near future by Notification of the High Court which will be issued in due course. The validity of such Select List and Wait list shall be for a period of two years since the date of their notification.
- Application Begin : 23/12/2021
- Last Date for Apply Online : 06/01/2022
- Pay Exam Fee Last Date : 06/01/2022
- Last Date Upload Photo : 06/01/2022
- Exam Date: Notified Soon
- General / OBC : – 25/-
- SC / ST / PH : – 25/-
- Examination fees 250/-
- Minimum Age : 18 Years.
- Maximum Age : 38 Years.
- Age Relaxation Extra as per Recruitment Rules.
- must be a Graduate of any recognized University in any faculty. However, the preference will be given to Law Graduates.
- must have passed Government Commercial Certificate Examination or examination conducted by Government Board or Government Certificate in Computer Typing Basic Course (GCC-TBC) or I. T. I. for English Typing with speed of 40 w.p. m.
- must possess Computer Certificate about proficiency in operation of word processors in Windows and Linux in addition to M.S. Office, M.S. Word, Wordstar-7 and Open Office Org. obtained from any of the following Institutes :
a) Universities established under the Maharashtra Universities Act, 1994.
b) Goa/Maharashtra State Board of Technical Education
d) DOEACC etc.
- More Details Read Notification.
How to Fill Law Clerk at High Court, Bombay Online Form 2021
- Candidate Can Apply Between 23/12/2021 to 06/01/2022
- Candidate Read the Notification Before Apply the Recruitment Application Form.
- Kindly Check and College the All Document – Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details.
- Kindly Ready Scan Document Related to Admission Entrance Form – Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
- Before Submit the Application Form Must Check the Preview and All Column Carefully.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Join Our Telegram Page||Click Here|
|High Court, Bombay Official Website||Click Here|
For more Jobs– CLICK HERE.
Lawyers Gyan has no control over above-listed items as it is directly from the customer or taken from other sources. Despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. You can trust us, but please conduct your own checks too. In case of any discrepancy please write to email@example.com.