NMDC Limited, (formerly National Mineral Development Corporation), is an Indian public sector mineral producer. It is 69.65% owned by the Government of India, under the administrative control of the Ministry of Steel.
It is involved in the exploration of iron ore, copper, rock phosphate, limestone, dolomite, gypsum, bentonite, magnesite, diamond, tin, tungsten, graphite, etc.
It is India’s largest iron ore producer and exporter, producing more than 35 million tonnes of iron ore from three mechanized mines in Chhattisgarh and Karnataka. It also operates the only mechanized diamond mine in the country at Panna in Madhya Pradesh.
- Educational Qualification: (i) Graduation (ii)) Degree in Law (3 years duration) or its equivalent.
- Experience: Minimum two (02) years relevant post qualification experience in dealing Contract Management in legal department of Govt./PSU/Industrial Organisation/Law Firm.
- Preference will be given to those candidates who have experience in dealing with issues relating to Arbitration or Mines and Minerals and/or have Degree/Diploma in Contract Management, Arbitration, or Environment laws.
Pay Scale: 50000-3%-160000/-
Approximate CTC: Rs. 12.53 Lacs
How to Apply?
- Candidate must visit the official website of NMDC (link available on the “Careers” page of the website).
- The candidate should register himself and fill the online application form.
- Upload the valid documents and supporting documents with photos and signatures.
- Submit it by clicking the submit bottom.
- Pay the NMDC Online application fee.
- After applying online, the candidate is required to download the hard copy of the filled-in application form and send the same by mentioning the Registration Number appearing on the online application.
Post Box No.1353, Post Office, Humayun Nagar, Hyderabad, Telangana State, Pin- 500028” before 27 April 2021.
- Call letters/to admit cards will be sent through post/email. Call letters/Admit Cards can also be downloaded from the Careers page on NMDC Website.
The selection process for NMDC Job Vacancy will be done on Interview, if the eligible candidate’s ratio is more than 1:5 then selection will be done on online test and interview.
Verification of Documents with originals:
The candidates who will be called for an Interview are required to produce original documents/testimonials, along with self-attested photocopies, in support of Age, Qualification, Experience, Category, etc. for verification.
For complete, official information about the NMDC Law Job, click here.
For more Jobs– CLICK HERE.
Lawyers Gyan has no control over above-listed items as it is directly from the customer or taken from other sources. Despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. You can trust us, but please conduct your own checks too. In case of any discrepancy please write to email@example.com.