The Centre for Law and Policy Research, Bangalore (CLPR) is a not-for-profit dedicated to making the Constitution work for everyone through law and policy research, social and governance interventions and strategic impact litigation. We are looking to engage a Court Reporter for CLPR’s Supreme Court Observer website.
WORK TO DO-
- Submit daily reports for the tracked cases.
- Track cases at the Supreme Court of India.
- Contribute to the writing of case briefs, case backgrounds and other content.
- Procure pleadings, petitions, written submissions and other documentation presented by parties.
- Law degree
- Interest in constitutional law
- excellent research
- litigation experience (desirable)
- GOOD writing skills.
Candidates have to send their CV and a cover letter with an original write-up to [email protected] and mention ‘Application for Court Reporter’ in the subject
26 April 2019.