About the Organisation
Repco Micro Finance Limited (RMFL) incorporated in the year 2007 as Repco MSME Development & Finance Ltd and registered as NBFC with Reserve Bank of India in the year 2010. Later it was classified as NBFC-MFI in December 2013.
The company is promoted by Repatriates Cooperative Finance & Development Bank Ltd.,(Repco Bank) which is a Govt. of India Enterprise.
Repco Micro Finance Limited is engaged in the activity of extending a loan to economically backward women through Women Self Help Group for income generation purposes. The main objective of the company is to assist the poor women for their upliftment, promoting entrepreneurship and providing micro-credit/finance in different loan cycle at reasonable rates of interest.
Repco Micro Finance Limited (RMFL) invites applications for the position of Assistant General Manager: Legal and Recovery Division.
Number of Vacancies
Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India
Education Qualifications: BL/LLB Degree from a recognized university.
Experience: Minimum 10 Years of experience in Legal related matters and should be conversant in company Law and recovery procedures.
Note: There can be relaxation by years of experience subject to mentioned above.
- Scale of pay: 16000-750/3-18250-850/ 3-20800 -950/3-23650- 1050/ 3-26800
- Approximate Gross salary per month: 39700/-
- CTC Per Annum (Approximately): 7.20 Lacks
Note: This includes Food Allowance, Conveyance Allowance, Performance Allowance (Variable), etc.
How to Apply?
- Eligible candidates shall apply as per the following conditions:
- Before applying for the post, the candidate should ensure that he/she fulfils the eligibility and other norms mentioned in this notification and should follow all the instructions given for submission of application.
- Candidates should apply only in the format prescribed by RMFL.
- Filled in application should be forwarded through post/ speed post/courier only.
- Application submitted in any other format, applications unsigned, unfilled or part filled and without necessary proof mentioned in Annexure-I will be rejected.
- Applicants shall submit a separate application for each cadre and post.
- Copies of certificates (Educational qualification, Experience, etc.,) need to be self-attested and attached along with the application.
- Experience in Officer cadre should be in the related field only.
- The last date for receipt of application is 14th August 2020.
- Application shall be submitted with superscribing Division & Post applied for.
Address for Communication & Submission of Application Officer Recruitment RMFL: JULY 2020 Personnel Administration Division:
REPCO MICROFINANCE LIMITED, Corporate Office, No.634, II Floor, North wing, Karumuttu Centre, Nandanam, Anna Salai, Chennai – 600 035. Ph No.044- 24310212.
Visit our Instagram page @lawyergyan at this link.
For more JOB- CLICK HERE.
Please Subscribe for more updates.
Lawyers Gyan has no control over above-listed items as it is directly from the customer or taken from other sources. Despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. You can trust us, but please conduct your own checks too. In case of any discrepancy please write to email@example.com.