Jammu & Kashmir Public Service Commission (JKPSC) has released the Jammu & Kashmir Judiciary Recruitment 2023-“Jammu & Kashmir Civil Judge (Junior Division)” recruitment advertisement for 69 posts. Candidates who are interested in this JKPSC Civil Judge (Junior Division) recruitment can apply online from 27 August 2023 to 17 September 2023. Read the notification for recruitment eligibility, post information, selection procedure, age limit, pay scale, and all other information.
Jammu & Kashmir Judiciary Exam 2023 Overview
The below table states the Highlights of the Jammu & Kashmir Judiciary Notification
|Name of the conducting body||Jammu & Kashmir Public Service Commission (JKPSC)|
|Exam Name||Jammu & Kashmir Civil Services (JKCS)|
|Post Name||Civil Judge|
|Selection Process||1. Prelims 2. Mains 3. Interview|
|Total No of Posts||69|
|Admit card date||Before Exam|
|Mode of Exam||Online|
- Application Begin: 27/08/2023
- Last Date for Apply Online: 17/09/2023
- Pay Exam Fee Last Date: 17/09/2023
- Prelim Exam Date: 08/10/2023
- Admit Card Available: Before Exam
- Result Available: Notified Soon
- General: 1000/-
- SC / ST / PH: 500/-
- Pay the Examination Fee Through a Debit Card, Credit Card, or Net Banking Fee Mode Only
Jammu & Kashmir Judiciary Exam 2023 Age Limit as on 01/01/2023
- Minimum Age: 18 Years.
- Maximum Age: 35 Years.
- Age Relaxation Extra as per Judicial Service Examination Rules.
|Total : 69 PostUR : 35 | EWS : 06 | SC : 06 | ST : 07|
|Post Name||Total Post||JPSC Civil Judge Eligibility|
|Civil Judge (Junior Division)||69||Bachelor’s Degree in Law (LLB) In Any Recognized University in India|
How to Fill Jammu & Kashmir Judiciary Exam 2023
- Jammu & Kashmir Judiciary Exam 2023 Online Form 2023 Candidates can Apply Between 27/08/2023 to 17/09/2023.
- Candidate Read the Notification Before applying for the Recruitment Application Form in Jammu & Kashmir Judiciary Exam 2023.
- Scan Document Required: Photo, Signature, Birth Certificate, Qualification Certificate, Professional Certification, Experience Certificate & Domicile Certification.
- Kindly Check and Collect the Documents – Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, and Basic Details.
- Kindly scan documents related to the Recruitment Form – Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
- Before Submitting the Application Form Must Check the Preview and All columns carefully.
- If Candidate Required to Paying the Application Fee Must Submit. If You have Not the Required Application Fees Your Form is Not Completed.
- Take A Print of the Final Submitted Form.
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Join Our Telegram Page||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
For more Jobs– CLICK HERE.
To Shop- Click Here
Lawyers Gyan has no control over the above-listed items as it is directly from the customer or taken from other sources. Despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. You can trust us, but please conduct your own checks too. In case of any discrepancy please write to firstname.lastname@example.org.