About Judiciary Preparation Cell
Judiciary Preparation Cell (JPC) is a division of MyLawman which aims to provide students with
- daily updates about different States judicial services exams for the post of Civil Judge,
- structured syllabus for various judicial services exams,
- reliable study materials and sources for their preparation, and
- affordable test series and quizzes to strengthen their analytical skills.
The JPC takes an empirical approach for filtering the vast syllabus for different state judicial exams to eradicate arbitrary preparation techniques and the burden of a gigantic list of subjects. In times of global pandemic, it intends to achieve maximum participation from law students for their unhindered judicial exam preparation from their respective locations.
About the Opportunity
MyLawman is looking to expand their team of interns who want to work voluntarily so that they can contribute to the legal fraternity by helping us in providing them with content for the judiciary preparation. The core team is making active steps to expand and diversify the team for Judiciary Preparation Cell to ensure that only the highest quality of content reaches publication, and to uphold the integrity of content being published and which can provide students from legal fraternity with such content which can help them in their preparation for one of the most important exams for a law student i.e. of judiciary.
For the same, MyLawman invites volunteers who are subject experts and are willing to contribute to enhanced quality through their valuable content formation and other such skills.
Roles & Responsibility
- Have to complete the basic internship duration of 2 months.
- Making primary decisions on the merits of a written piece.
- Send conditional acceptance and written feedback in regards to improving an answer or law note or other legal content.
- Language and content editing and writing of the articles, commentaries, case comment, Judgments and other miscellaneous editorial tasks.
- Or other tasks as allocated by the Manager of JPC.
Who can Apply?
- Final Year Law Students
- Research Scholars/associates
- PG Students(from law background)
- PhD Scholars (from law background)
- LLM Students
Required no. of candidates: 5-6
Benefits of interning for MyLawman
Becoming involved in the team for Judiciary Preparation can be a highly rewarding experience in and of itself. That said, there are several benefits specific to being involved and working for MyLawman:
- The MyLawman will acknowledge all the interns on its website.
- A certificate of recognition.
- Develop critical thinking skills essential to your own research and writing.
- Advances your career – serving as a volunteer for Judiciary Preparation at MyLawman looks good on your CV and can make a difference when it comes to research, employment, and promotions.
- Along with working for JPC, MyLawman, you can also prepare for your Judiciary Exams.
Steps Involved in Hiring
- Apply through the below provided link.
- Selected candidates will have to go through an online exam which will be conducted through google-form and the duration of the same will be of half an hour.
- The candidate who qualifies this exam, will be selected for further work.
Mode of Internship: Online
Duration: 2 Months
- Last Date to Apply: 24 August 2021
- Date for online examination: 25 August 2021
- Declaration of result: 26 August 2021
For any further query, Contact:
Mr. Rajat Gupta
- Phone No.: 7417072793
- E- Mail: email@example.com
For more Internships – CLICK HERE.
Lawyers Gyan has no control over above-listed items as it is directly from the customer or taken from other sources. Despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. You can trust us, but please conduct your own checks too. In case of any discrepancy please write to firstname.lastname@example.org.