Advocate Deepak Panwar is an advocate in New Delhi. He has got experience of over 3 years for serving the corporate sector in New Delhi. His areas of expertise are in Civil Laws including Corporate Laws, Insolvency Laws, Arbitration and related Civil Advisory. He has experience of Criminal Matters as well.
Advocate Deepak Panwar is looking for 3 research interns for a short term research project of 3 months (three months), where the interns will be provided assignments relating to research, drafting and making ppt. The interns are required to work remotely i.e. work from home amid COVID pandemic, with flexible working hours.
- Interns must have a computer/laptop with an internet connection to work with.
- Interns must be good at research.
- Interns must be good at initial documentation.
- Knowledge of MS Office (Word and PPT) is a must.
- Kindly refrain from applying if you have any other academic commitments, scheduled online exam, university project allotted or have already undergone an online internship programme.
Only students LL.B 2nd Year onwards and LL.M. students can apply.
3 Months i.e. 1st July 2020 to 20 September 2020
26th June 2020
HOW TO APPLY?
Interested candidates can share their resume along with a writing sample of 2 – 3 pages through email at sagalawz[at]outlook.com with subject as: Internship Application: Q3-2020 – Name of Self – Name of University – Year of LLB/LLM.
- Internship Certificate
- Exposure of working online.
- Assessment card for self-evaluation
- Credits for the Assignment Done on our Page.
E-mail ID: email@example.com
Visit our Instagram page @lawyergyan at this link.
For more Internships, CLICK HERE.
Please Subscribe for more updates.
Lawyers Gyan has no control over above-listed items as it is directly from the customer or taken from other sources. Despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. You can trust us, but please conduct your own checks too. In case of any discrepancy please write to firstname.lastname@example.org.