Indian Institute of Public Administration is organising Annual Essay Competition- 2018.
Only single authorship is allowed. No co-authorship.
- Urban Planning in India: Developing an Integrated Approach.
- NPA in Banks Affecting the Development of India.
- Right to Public Services provided by the State Government – Comparative Study of State Laws and need for a Parliamentary Enactment.
- Ist Prize: Rs. 10,000/-
- IInd Prize: Rs. 7,000/-
- IIIrd Prize: Rs. 5,000/-
- Language- English or Hindi
- Word limit is 5000 and any essay exceeding word limit of 5500 will be disqualified.
- Times New Roman font with 1.5 spacing.
- The name and address of the author must be mentioned on a separate sheet and enclosed in a sealed envelope bearing the nom-de-plume on the outer cover with the following inscription –
‘Annual Essay Prize Competition – 2018, Indian Institute of Public Administration, New Delhi’.
All essays should be sent to the
Director, Indian Institute of Public Administration,
Indraprastha Estate, Ring Road, New Delhi-110002,
by Registered Post, so as to reach him not later than August 31, 2018.
More detailed information about the competition, click here.
For more Essay Competition- CLICK HERE.
Please Subscribe for more updates.
Lawyersgyan has no control over above-listed items as it is directly from the customer or taken from other sources. In case of any discrepancy please write to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com