IIT Kharagpur LLB

IIT Kharagpur LLB 2022 – Application (Open – Apply Here)

OPPORTUNITIES
Spread the Love

IIT Kharagpur has released the application form for LLB and LLM entrance examinations, on January 21. The last date to apply for IIT Kharagpur LLB 2022 is February 15. IIT Kharagpur LLB 2022 will be conducted on March 27, in online, computer-based format. The entrance exam carries a weightage of 70% and the remaining 30% weightage was given to the interview which is conducted after the examination.

IIT Kharagpur LLB 2022 – Dates

EventDates
ApplicationJanuary 21, 2022
Closure for Online ApplicationFebruary 15, 2022
Date of Admit Card IssuedTo be notified
Date of ExaminationMarch 27, 2022

IIT Kharagpur LLB Eligibility Criteria 2022

Education Qualification

Candidates must have completed a bachelor’s degree in engineering/technology/medicine or equivalent with First Class.

OR

The candidate must have completed a masters degree in science or pharmacy or equivalent with first class.

OR

The candidates must have a first-class MBA degree with any of the above.

IIT Kharagpur LLM Eligibility Criteria 2022

The candidate must have completed graduation in a degree in LLB (3-year or integrated) from any recognised University.

Candidates who have completed LL.B (Hons.) in Intellectual Property Law from the IIT Kharagpur with a CGPA of 8.5 or above are also eligible for admission without appearing in the entrance exam.

Application Fees

  • For General/EWS/OBC Male/Transgender candidates – Rs.3,000/-
  • For all Female or SC/ST/PwD candidates – Rs.1,500/-
Apply OnlineClick Here
Download NotificationClick Here
Join Our Telegram PageClick Here
Official WebsiteClick Here

For more Jobs– CLICK HERE.

To Shop- Click Here

Lawyers Gyan is now on Telegram (t.me/LAWYERSGYAN). Follow us for regular legal updates. Follow us on InstagramLinkedInFacebook & Twitter or join our WhatsApp group.

Get Lawyers Gyan in your Email & Join 10000+ Lawyers!!

Disclaimer: 

Lawyers Gyan has no control over above-listed items as it is directly from the customer or taken from other sources. Despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. You can trust us, but please conduct your own checks too. In case of any discrepancy please write to lawyersgyaan@gmail.com.


Spread the Love

Leave a Reply