About AGISS Research Institute
AGISS Research Institute is an Independent, nonpartisan, non-profit public policy organization. Our Aim is to conduct High Quality research so that the Governing bodies can make better decisions and also to work in conjunction with other Organizations for other important issues pertaining to society.
About Conference on Constitutional Law
AGISS Research Institute is organizing a Conference on Constitutional Law. The objective of the Conference is to provide legal fraternity and academia with a platform where they can present their research and update the society with the new developments and reforms taking place in the field of Constitutional law. It is also done with the objective to provide law students, researchers, Ph.D. Scholars, etc to present their research and help in the development of the society. Its main aim is to develop within students, researchers, Ph.D. Scholars, academia etc with confidence, improve their research, writing and presentation skills.
- Evaluation of Constitution in India since its framing
- Futuristic Ideas & Current Scenarios
- History & Evolution of Constitution
- Supremacy of Constitution in the last 75 Years
- Constitutional Trends & Judiciary
- Importance & Effects of Amendments
- Importance & Effects of Judicial Review
- Evaluation of different rights w.r.t Post & Pre Independence-Era
- Right to Euthanasia as a part of Fundamental Rights
- Effect of Article 19 in Digital Era
- Digital Era & Article 21
- Constitution vis- a- vis Human Rights
- Protection of Women, Child & Gender Justice
- Issues related to Migrants, Refugees, displaced person & differently abled person
- Emerging trends of Constitution w.r.t Legislative, Executive & Judiciary vis-a- vis their relations
- Evolution & Development of Article 370
- Co- operative Federalism vis- a- vis interstate water dispute
- Technology & Right to privacy
- Reforms of Criminal Law w.r.t Constitutional provisions
- Administrative discretion & the rule of Law
- Influence of Media on Constitutionalism
- Rule of Higher Judiciary in Constitutionalism
- Doctrine of Check & Balances
- Judicial Activism
- Reasonable classification and the powers of the State.
- Lokpal and Lokayukta, an institution to promote Constitutionalism.
- Abuse of powers under Preventive Detention law – a threat to Constitutionalism
- Comparative Constitutionalism
- Constitutional Values
- Rule of Law
- Due Process of Law/Procedure Established by Law
- And/ or any other such topic related to Constitutional Law
- Kindly do not submit the same paper at many journals/conferences/seminars etc.
- The submission must be the original work of the authors i.e., shouldn’t be plagiarized and also should be free from grammatical, spelling, and other errors. It must also not contain any defamatory words.
- The author is required to include the declaration form stating that his work is original and hasn’t been published anywhere.
- Submission must be accompanied by an abstract of not more than 500 words and author(s) affiliation. No Paper will be accepted without an abstract.
- Co-Authorship of 2 or more Authors is allowed.
- Author’s Info to be attached
- Name of the Author(s)
- Name of the Institution/Organization
- Email Id & Phone Number
- Submissions will be subjected to a plagiarism check during the initial scrutinization process.
- The submission should be made in .doc/.docx/ format only.
- The word limit for abstracts should be between 250-500 words.
- The submissions should be original and unpublished.
- Co-authorship is allowed up to two persons.
- Indian Law Institutes (ILI) rule of footnoting and citation style should strictly be followed in the submissions, non-compliance to which will lead to it being summarily rejected.
- The word limit for research papers is 3000-6000 words (maximum, excluding footnotes)
- The body of the paper should be in Times New Roman, with font size 12 and 1.5 line spacing. Footnotes should be in Times New Roman, size 10 with single line spacing.
- Page borders should not be used.
How to Submit?
Abstract and full paper (G form)
Publication of the articles
- AGISS Research Institute shall select remarkable papers presented during the Conference, post the successful conclusion of the review process.
- Subsequently, the selected articles shall be published in a Book on Constitutional Law to be published by AGISS Research Institute through an International Publisher or Indian Publisher with International Repute.
- Rest of the Articles shall be published in the articles section of website of our think Tank.
- Certainty of publication of all papers received either in book or in article section of think tank
- Best Presentation: Rs 2,000/- + Certificate of Appreciation
- Second Best Presentation: Rs 1,000/- + Certificate of Appreciation
- Best Presentation (Student): Rs 2,000/- + Certificate of Appreciation
- Second Best Presentation (Student): Rs 1,000/- + Certificate of Appreciation
- Certificate of Presentation to all who will present & Certificate of Participation to all who will attend it.
Mode of Conference
- The Last date for Abstract Submission: November 20, 2022
- Final notification of selected abstracts: within 48 hrs of abstract submission
- Last date of Registration: Nov 20, 2022
- The Last date for Submission of full paper: January 31, 2023
- Conference date: November 27, 2022
- Paper Presentation / Submission / Registration Fees for Students/Researchers
- Single Author: Rs 1000/-
- Co- Author (2 or more): Rs 1,200/-
- Paper Presentation/ Submission/ Registration Fees for Professionals/Academicians:
- Single Author: Rs 1,200/-
- Co- Author (2 or more): Rs 1,500/-
- Please Note that in case the Co- Authorship is a combination of Student & Professional, then the registration fees to be paid will the Co-authorship of Professionals.
- Participation/ Attending Fees
- Students/ Professionals: Rs 500/-
- Account Holder: AGISS Research Institute
- Account no.: Current Account no. 326621010000045
- Bank Name: Union Bank of India
- Branch Name: Faridabad Green field Branch
- IFSC: UBIN0932663
- For Abstract Submission/ To Register as a Presenter/ To Register for Presentation, Click Here [https://forms.gle/LGFKqZuFiLdSPChn6 ]
- To Register as Attendee/ Participant, Click Here [https://forms.gle/Vd5Vixyxj4j5otfj9]
For More Details, Contact
- Ms. Pratistha Majumdar- +91 9718082959
- Mr. Devesh Maurya – +91 98076 79324
- Mr. Harshit Kiran – +91 94724 34013
- Mr. Sahil Chaudhary – +91 83770 77542
- Mr. Suvesh Kumar- +91 8587012770
Or E-Mail with subject “Query for Conference on Constitutional Law” at firstname.lastname@example.org
For any other queries, please visit: www.agiss.org
For more CFP – CLICK HERE.
To Shop- Click Here
Lawyers Gyan has no control over above-listed items as it is directly from the customer or taken from other sources. Despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. You can trust us, but please conduct your own checks too. In case of any discrepancy please write to email@example.com.