The MNLUA Centre for Alternative Dispute Resolution, a student initiative that took shape in 2022, promotes academic interest and research on themes pertaining to Alternative Dispute Resolution constituting dispute resolution methods like arbitration, negotiation, mediation and conciliation. The Centre aims to promote and strengthen ADR mechanisms across the nation by providing a platform for unbiased study and research in the field. They are calling for papers for MNLUA JOURNAL.
About the MNLUA JOURNAL
The MNLUA JOURNAL for Dispute Resolution (JDR) is an annual, student-run-and-edited and peer-reviewed, ADR-focused journal. The journal aims to provide a platform for engaging in discussions on various themes of ADR mechanisms in India and international jurisdictions. The Journal primarily seeks to promote interest, research and academic writing among academia, practitioners, students and research scholars alike and to promote meaningful discourse on contemporary legal issues surrounding ADR.
Call for Papers
The JDR is inviting submissions for its 1st ever volume of the Journal. Contributions to the Journal are welcome from all academicians, practitioners and law students. JDR accepts submissions on a rolling basis, subject to the preference for publication in the upcoming issue granted for those submissions made before the prescribed date, i.e. 15/01/2023.
The journal permits submissions in the nature of Articles, Case Comments, Legislative Comments and Book Reviews falling within the scope of Alternative Dispute Resolution.
Submissions can be made under the following heads:
- Long Articles — Word limit of 6500 words
- Short Articles — Word limit of 4000- 5000 words
- Case Comments — Word limit of 1500-2500 words
- Book Review — Word limit of 2000-3000 words
The word limit is exclusive of footnotes.
Co-authorship is permissible only up to a maximum of two authors.
The last date to submit the papers is 15th January, 2023.
Format of Submission
All the contributors must adhere to the following guidelines:
- All submissions must be in ENGLISH only
- All submissions must be accompanied by an abstract not exceeding 350 words.
- The body of the document must be in Times New Roman, with a font size of 12 and line spacing of 1.5 with justified alignment.
- All the footnotes must conform to The Bluebook: A Uniform System of Citation (21st edition).
- All submissions are required to be mailed in .doc/.dox format only.
Submissions which do not adhere to the guidelines provided shall not be considered for review. All the submissions must be mailed only to firstname.lastname@example.org a cover letter specifying the following:
- Name of the Author(s)
- Contact Details- Address and Mobile Number
- Name and Address of the Institution of the Author(s)
- Academic Qualifications (year of studying)/Affiliations of the Author(s)
- Title of the Manuscript
Copyright and Editorial Policy
Submissions made to JDR are on an exclusive basis.
The submissions must not have been previously published or submitted for publication elsewhere. The contribution presented to and accepted for publication along with the copyrights therein shall be the intellectual property of JDR and vests with it.
JDR strives to promote originality and commits itself to strict requirements of integrity. Therefore, the maximum permitted level of similarity is 15% (excluding references/footnotes). Submissions exceeding the given limit shall be ineligible for publication.
The author(s) has to cite his/her sources and acknowledge the sources for the content which is not original. JDR editorial team reserves its right to reject and/or discontinue further collaboration on non-fulfilment of the academic integrity criterion.
For any queries, please mail us at email@example.com. For further queries, kindly contact:-
- Mr. Yash Dadriwal (Convener, CADR): 9158616661
- Ms. Sayali Dodal (Co-Convener, CADR): 9503286008
- Mr. Indronil Choudhary (Editor-in-Chief, JDR): 9818693403
For more CFP – CLICK HERE.
To Shop- Click Here
Lawyers Gyan has no control over above-listed items as it is directly from the customer or taken from other sources. Despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. You can trust us, but please conduct your own checks too. In case of any discrepancy please write to firstname.lastname@example.org.