About MyLawman Socio Legal Review
MyLawman Socio Legal Review is a double bind peer-reviewed e-journal for law students. It aims at providing a single platform to the thoughtful persons of legal industry and academia engaged in the legal profession and are contributing to its growth and development. With this journal, MyLawman would like to set an agenda for Legal Research & Development.
Along with this, we would like to take this opportunity to invite you to contribute research papers & articles on the contemporary issues related to the field of law for our Volume II Issue I.
MyLawman is one of the fastest-growing Legal Community websites for Legal Resource sharing and an e-learning platform for law students, legal professionals and legal academia. As a one-stop solution, MyLawman caters to differential needs of Law students and professionals across different divisions viz. legal blogs, opportunities, journal, judiciary preparation and e-learning content including online courses. MyLawman is a growing family of around 250 law students as volunteers/ interns and campus ambassadors along with hundreds of law faculties on board. MyLawman partners with Law Schools, Law Firms, Domain Experts (resource persons), and NGOs working in the field of Law to build and disseminate legal knowledge to learners/legal fraternity.
We at MyLawman also provide law students and persons unrestricted access to legal resources and articles of Law.
Who can Submit?
· Law Students (UG/ PG both)
· LLM/Ph.D. Students
· Professionals, etc
Any Contemporary Issues related to Law.
- Last date for submission: 30 October 2022 (Submissions should be made in Word/ Doc. Format only)
- Intimation of the selection of Full Paper: Within 45 days of submission (After the last date of Submission)
Guidelines for Submission
- Abstract: Every submission should be accompanied by an abstract of 250-300 words describing the relevant conclusions drawn in the manuscript.
- Keywords: Every submission shall provide 5-8 relevant keywords.
- Copyright: Author(s) shall warrant that the paper submitted for publication does not infringe the copyright of any other person. Except agreed otherwise, the copyright of the articles published shall vest with the publisher, viz., MyLawman Socio Legal Review. However, the editorial board of Law Journal of MyLawman shall not be liable for any copyright infringement by the authors.
- Cover Page: In order to facilitate anonymity, authors must mention their names, contact details, and affiliations only on the cover page of the manuscript.
- English: Follow British spellings and punctuation conventions.
- Font Size & Style: Kindly use Times New Roman, 12 points, for the main text and 10 points for footnotes.
- Headings: The heading should be used as per the following style: First Heading: 14 pt, bold, center, Second Heading: 12 pt, bold, left-aligned, Third Heading: 12 pt, Italics, Centre
- Length: Articles should generally be between 2,000 and 10,000 words (including footnotes. Notes, case comments, and book reviews should be between 3,000 and 5,000 words. The Editorial Board may, however, accept longer submissions in appropriate cases.)
- Line Spacing: The line spacing of the main text of the paper should be 1.5.
- References: Footnotes should be used and not endnotes.
- Footnoting Style: Submissions should follow ILI rules of footnote available at www.ili.ac.in
- Review Process: All papers will be reviewed anonymously by the editorial board. Author(s) will be notified within 4-6 weeks about the status of their papers. Request for expedited review may be entertained (a review report from a senior/professor shall be required to be submitted along with the details of professor/senior.)
- Substance: The paper should contain an original contribution to scholarship by making a cohesive argument supported with appropriate authorities.
- Quotations/Quotation Mark: Quotations over 50 words should be intended. Double quotation marks should be used; a single quotation mark should be used only for quotes within a quotation.
- Plagiarism Policy: Plagiarism more than 25% is not accepted.
Publication Fees: NIL
For More Details, Contact
Mr. Harshit Kiran
- Ph. No.: +91- 9472434013
- E-Mail: email@example.com
- For Submission Guidelines, Click Here
- For Official Website of Journal, Click Here
- To Submit, Click Here
For more CFP – CLICK HERE.
To Shop- Click Here
Lawyers Gyan has no control over above-listed items as it is directly from the customer or taken from other sources. Despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. You can trust us, but please conduct your own checks too. In case of any discrepancy please write to firstname.lastname@example.org.