- Eligibility: Papers are invited from Students, Experts, Academicians, Research Scholars, Professionals and other Stakeholders.
Some of the themes are provided. However, these are not the only themes to be followed. Participants can take any of the themes similar to the themes given in the list below: –
- Importance of Fundamental Rights in Democratic Society
- Need to remember our fundamental duties as we remember our Fundamental Rights
- Escalating Crime Against women in Society: Causes & Solutions
- Human Trafficking and Forced Prostitution
- The price of honor: A study on Honor Killing
- Public Prosecutors, Victims and the Expectation Gap: An analysis of Indian Jurisdiction
- Humans losing humanity: Rising instances of animal cruelty in India, a land where they are worshipped
- Keeping Exotic Animals as Pets
- Testing on Animals
- Submission Guidelines:
- Date for submission of papers is now extended.
- The full paper should be prepared in the MS-Word Format and is to be attached in “Doc” or “. Docx” format.
- The body of the paper shall be in:
Font: – Times New Roman
Font Size: – 12
Line Spacing: – 1.5
- Footnotes should also be in same font i.e. Times New Roman and font size should be of 10.
- Word limit shall range between 2,500 to 3, 000 words (excluding footnotes).
- The paper shall be original and unpublished. (The paper shall not be plagiarized, and free from grammatical, spelling and other errors.)
- Co- Authorship is allowed subject to a maximum of two authors (authors can be from different institutes.)
- The margin should be 2.54 cm on all sides.
- Page number should be mentioned at the bottom right.
- Submission of a paper amounts to consent to such publication and transfer of copy right to JLF, Jaipur and consent to edit the paper as may be required. The author shall cooperate with the editor, in respect of such editing.
- All references must be in the form of footnotes with font size 10 and should be according to Harvard Bluebook Edition (20th Edition).
- The work should be original, previously unpublished and must not be in the stage of submission/consideration elsewhere.
- Selected papers will be published in the 2nd issue of Jaipur Law Journal with an ISBN Number. Journal will contain foreword messages by eminent personalities.
PERKS & OPPORTUNITIES OFFERED:
- Publication with ISBN Number
- Publication of Research Paper in esteemed Jaipur Law Journal.
- Authors will be receiving hard copy of Journal (Paperback Format).
- Best five research papers will be awarded with high appreciation and certificate of Merit.
Submission must be done through mail-id: Jaipurlawfest.firstname.lastname@example.org
Last Date for Submission- March 10, 2022
- Single Author-
Rs. 400 (For Indian Students)
USD 30 $ (For International Students)
- Co- Author-
Rs. 700 (For Indian Students)
USD 70$ (For International Students)
Fees for the journal can be deposited through below mentioned gateways:
Name of account holder-LomeshVasu
Paytm/ Gpay/ PhonePay- +919352229408
UPI ID: lomeshvasu@ybl
NEFT/Bank Transfer –
Bank-State Bank of India(SBI)
A/C Holder Name- Lomesh Vasu
In Case of any queries, contact-
- Kunal Sharma, Founder Vidhishala & Convener Jaipur Law Festival
- Kanika Gupta, Organizing Committee Member
- Vaishali Sahu, Organizing Committee Member
For more CFP – CLICK HERE.
To Shop- Click Here
Lawyers Gyan has no control over above-listed items as it is directly from the customer or taken from other sources. Despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. You can trust us, but please conduct your own checks too. In case of any discrepancy please write to email@example.com.