About Institute of Legal Education (ILE)
Institute of Legal Education is a Legal Institute to Promote Legal Education managed by I.L.E. Educational Trust (Former Institution known as “Indian Journal of Legal Review”). ILE has been established with the vision of excellence in legal education and research. Our ultimate visions are establishing the platforms for quality legal education and promoting legal gens even to the perspicacious society.
Indian Journal of Legal Review.
Indian Journal of Legal Review [IJLR – ISSN – 2583-2344] is a Part of Institute of Legal Education, which has been established on 2021 with a vision of excellence in legal research and we aim to promote savant excellence in the area of law. It is quarterly, Peer-Reviewed, published online and IJLR seeks to provide an interactive platform for the publication of Short Articles, Long Articles, Book Reviews, Case Comments, Research Papers and Essays in the field of Law. It is run by diligent editorial board.
IJLR welcomes contributions from all legal branches, as long as the work is original, unpublished and un-plagiarized and is in consonance with the submission guidelines.
Theme for Volume 1 Issue 2 of 2022.
Any research related to law Field is acceptable. Theme opens to author’s wisdom.
Categories of Manuscript
- Research Papers (3000-8000 words excluding footnotes)
- Articles (2000-3000 words excluding footnotes)
- Case or Legislative Comment (1500-2000 words excluding footnotes)
- Book Review (1500-2000 words excluding footnotes)
I. General Instructions
• Research Papers and Articles must be accompanied by an abstract not exceeding 300 words.
• Co-authorships are allowed for all categories, except Case Notes and Legislative Comments wherein co-authorship is not permitted.
• All works must be original and unpublished, and must not be pending for review before any other journal. Any form of plagiarism will result in immediate disqualification for publication in IJLR.
• While it is advisable to adhere to the word limits of each category, the journal may be flexible on the word limit depending on the quality of the article.
• Don’t Expect the Conformation mail. After submission from the Google Form the article directly send to the review process. Selected paper will be published directly.
1. The manuscript should contain the name of the paper, name of the authors and their institutional affiliation.
2. The main body of the manuscript should be in Times New Roman style, font size 12, with 1.5 line spacing.
3. Footnotes in Times New Roman Style, Size 10, with 1.0 line spacing.
4. All headings must have uniform formatting.
5. Texts and footnotes should conform to the Bluebook 20th Edition.
6. All Manuscript must end with Reference Section.
Authors must submit their manuscript from this link – Submission Link
Last Date to submit Manuscript for Volume 1 – Issue 1 2022 is May 31st, 2022.
In case you face any difficulty with online submission, submit your paper via email to email@example.com with the subject as “Submission of Manuscript IJLR– Volume 1 – Issue 2, 2022”.
Publication Date – June 30th, 2022.
The ILECR don’t charges any fees at any stage of the manuscript. it is full of free cost for valuable knowledge.
For More Details:-
Prasanna S, Chairman, ILE – +91 94896 71437 or firstname.lastname@example.org
For more CFP – CLICK HERE.
To Shop- Click Here
Lawyers Gyan has no control over above-listed items as it is directly from the customer or taken from other sources. Despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. You can trust us, but please conduct your own checks too. In case of any discrepancy please write to email@example.com.