ABOUT ALL INDIA LEGAL FORUM:
All India Legal Forum (ailf) is a dream online platform which aims at proliferating legal knowledge and providing an ingenious understanding and cognizance of various fields of law, simultaneously aiming to generate diverse social, political, legal and constitutional discourse on law-related topics, making sure that legal knowledge penetrates to every nook and corner of the ever-growing legal fraternity. It also provides a valuable contemporary assessment of issues and developments in the legal field, putting forward quality legal content for the masses.
PEOPLE BEHIND AILF:
All India Legal Forum is a team of more than 800 law students across the country to tackle basic problems which a legal researcher faces in day to day life. We are pleased to have the support of a diverse group of eminent personalities, comprising: Justice Arjan Kumar Sikri, Justice Mukundakam Sharma, Justice Bellur Srikrishna, Justice S.L. Bhayana, Justice Amarnath Jindal, Dr. Vinod Surana, CEO and Partner, Surana and Surana International Attorneys, Mr. Ajit Prakash Shah, Former Chairman, 20th Law Commission of India, Mr. Rishabh Gupta, Partner, Shardul Amarchand and Mangal Das, Mr. M S Bharath, Senior Partner, Anand and Anand Associates, Mr. Safir Anand, Senior Partner, Anand and Anand Associates, Mr. JLN Murthy and many more as our honorary board members.
Editor- Corporate Law Board of All India Legal Forum.
You will be working under the Graphic Board of All India Legal Forum in the social media team for the duration of your internship. The role primarily entails:
- Copy editing, content editing, and proofreading for our publications.
- Ensuring that written documents comply with our standards and thereby edit content for relevance and accuracy.
- Fact-check all dates and statistics to ensure their accuracy and flag inaccuracies before publishing any document.
- Taking decisions about the overall themes, creative directions, and formatting styles that work best for the publications.
- Students who are currently enrolled in the 3-year and 5-year UG Law course and willing to work for three months.
NO. OF VACANCIES:
- A Certificate of appreciation will be given every month based on performance to the selected top performers.
- A Good Exposure for those who wish to further enhance their editing and drafting skills.
- Certificate of completion will be given upon successful completion of the tenure of two months.
- Special perks will be given (if possible).
There is no stipend involved.
Applications must include the following:
- Cover Letter, briefly indicating past editorial and writing experience.
- Curriculum Vitae in pdf format and shall not exceed 2 pages.
- Writing Sample (1500-2000 Words).
Interested candidates are required to mail at email@example.com [cc to: firstname.lastname@example.org] latest by December 25, 2020, 11:59 pm. The subject of the e-mail should be “Application for Position of Editor”.
Selected students will be called for an interview. Applicants having experience in Corporate Law will be preferred.
For more – CLICK HERE.
Please Subscribe for more updates.
Visit our Instagram page @lawyergyan at this link.
Lawyers Gyan has no control over above-listed items as it is directly from the customer or taken from other sources. Despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. You can trust us, but please conduct your own checks too. In case of any discrepancy please write to email@example.com.