About Law Mantra Trust: “Law Mantra” (headquarters New Delhi) (Registration No 150 in Book No.4 Vol No 3, 603 0f 2018) is not for profit organisation running for the purpose of enhancing legal academics and legal awareness in the society and in the practice of the same. Law Mantra is a registered society under the Indian Trust Act, 1882 whose members are leaders and members from the legal fraternity, other professions with a nexus to conflict resolution, academics and experts from various fields who are committed to resolve conflicts and disputes using innovative mechanisms and methods such as Mediation, Conciliation, Negotiations and Arbitration. Law Mantra is a body of Jurists, Advocates, Academicians and Students running for the purpose of enhancing legal academics and legal awareness in the society and in the practice of the same.
This Call for chapter is for contributions in an edited Book on the theme DATA PROTECTION AND DATA PRIVACY.
· Data Breach and Risk Analysis
· Role of Intermediaries & Data Repositories and their Liability in the
· Case Data Breaches.
· Media Intrusions and the Privacy Challenges – Legal Dynamics
· Frameworks for Data Protection in India: The J. A.P. Shah “Report of the Group of Experts on Privacy”
· India and the EU: The Privacy Debate
· Governmental Schemes, Data Protection, and Security
· Contracts and Data Protection in India
· Cyber security in India
· Surveillance and Cyber Security
· Judicial Interpretation of Data Protection and Privacy in India
· Analysis of International Data Protection Rules/Regulations
· Emerging Concerns Towards Data Security and Privacy
· Data Localization and Cross-Border Data Transfers
Note: These Themes are not exhaustive; Authors are open to work on any topic related to DATA PROTECTION AND DATA PRIVACY .
Guidelines for Paper Submission:
· Abstract (Minimum 300 Words) Along with 5 Minimum Keywords, along with final paper should be send by 15thFebruary, 2022.
· The title of the paper should be followed by Name, Designation, Name of the Organization / University / Institution and Email address. It is mandatory to mention Email address, as all future correspondence will be through it;
· Name and details of Co-author, if any;
· Chapter: Chapter should be in Times New Roman 12 point font and double spaced. Main Title should be in full capitals, bold and centered 12 point font. Sub-titles should be in sentence case, bold and 12 point font. Author’s names should be in small capitals and centered 12 point font Footnotes should be in Times New Roman 12 point font;
· Citation Format: Please use footnotes rather than endnotes. Footnotes should conform to INDIAN LAW INSTITUTE, NEW DELHI STYLE;
· Originality of Manuscripts: All the contributions should be the original work of the contributors and should not have been submitted for consideration in any other Publication. Any plagiarized work will be out-rightly rejected; Plagiarism more than 15% will strictly be rejected.
· Copyright: The contributions presented to and accepted for publication and the copyrights therein shall be the Intellectual Property of Law Mantra Trust;
· The title of the Chapter should be followed by Name, Designation, Name of the Organization / University / Institution and Email address. It is mandatory to mention Email address, as all future correspondence will be through it;
· Name and details of Co-author, if any;
· The paper should be typed in MS WORD format (preferably 2007 or 2010);
· The paper must be in single column layout with margins justified on both sides;
· The length of paper should not be below 4,000 words (including footnotes) and Should not Exceed more than 10,000 (Including Footnotes);
· All Contribution must be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Selected papers will be published with ISBN.
Who Should Submit?
Interested Professors, Researchers, Practitioners, Students are invited to submit Book Chapters. All submitted chapters will be reviewed on a double-blind peer review basis. Authors are encouraged to include original works. Please submit your chapter and a brief personal biography. Your Chapter should also include a chapter title. After careful review of all Chapters, the editorial board will contact individuals. Questions and comments should be directed to email@example.com. The research chapters should be a comprehensive review of contemporary relevant legal issues mentioned above. The word limit for the submission is 4000-10000 words. All Submissions must be accompanied by a Covering letter stating the title of the paper, author’s full name, name of institution and the author’s contact details. Submission must be in MS Word doc., Font- Times New Roman.
For more CFP – CLICK HERE.
To Shop- Click Here
Lawyers Gyan has no control over above-listed items as it is directly from the customer or taken from other sources. Despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. You can trust us, but please conduct your own checks too. In case of any discrepancy please write to firstname.lastname@example.org.