About Law Mantra Trust: “Law Mantra” (headquarters New Delhi) (Registration No 150 in Book No.4 Vol No 3, 603 0f 2018) is not for profit organisation running for the purpose of enhancing legal academics and legal awareness in the society and in the practice of the same. Law Mantra is a registered society under the Indian Trust Act, 1882 whose members are leaders and members from the legal fraternity, other professions with a nexus to conflict resolution, academics and experts from various fields who are committed to resolve conflicts and disputes using innovative mechanisms and methods such as Mediation, Conciliation, Negotiations and Arbitration. Law Mantra is a body of Jurists, Advocates, Academicians and Students running for the purpose of enhancing legal academics and legal awareness in the society and in the practice of the same.
POSITION: PARALEGAL VOLUNTEER: LEGAL AID CLINC
Eligibility: Students who are Pursuing B.A LL.B, LL.B degree course and residing in NCR/ Delhi region only will be preferred.
· Outstanding command of the English.
· Excellent written and oral communication skills.
· Strong strategic thinker.
· Must have basic fundamental computer knowledge.
· Must be able to devote at least 2 hours on Saturday or Sunday. The hours are flexible.
· Help Litigation Team Towards Promotion of Public Interest Lawyering.
· Organizing Legal AID Camp/ Legal Awareness.
· Conducting Legal Awareness Programmes
· Conducting Legal Literacy Programmes (LLPs) for different audiences.
· Conducting Classes for unprivileged section of Society.
· Update Law Mantra Page on Legal News
· Letter of Recommendation
· Identity card
· Certificate of Appreciation
· Social Impact and Recognition
Benefits and Remuneration
· It is important to note that the nature of your work will be ‘voluntary contribution’ and you will not be given remuneration for the same. We will provide you with an Experience certificate at the end of your term i.e. Minimum for 1 year.
· We are sure working with us will be a worthwhile experience for you.
Last Date for Application: 30th August, 2021
Application Procedure: Send your updated cv to email@example.com with the subject line mentioning the name of the post which you are applying for.
For more details call us on +91-9310053923
For More Details Visit: http://www.lawmantra.org/career/
For more Internships – CLICK HERE.
Lawyers Gyan is now on Telegram (t.me/LAWYERSGYAN). Follow us for regular legal updates. Follow us on Instagram, LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter or join our WhatsApp group.
Lawyers Gyan has no control over above-listed items as it is directly from the customer or taken from other sources. Despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. You can trust us, but please conduct your own checks too. In case of any discrepancy please write to firstname.lastname@example.org.