We will be discussing the eligibility, syllabus and other relevant information regarding the Andhra Pradesh Judicial Service.
Eligibility of Andhra Pradesh Judicial Service
- The candidate must be a citizen of India.
- The candidate must have acquired a law degree from a recognized institute or university.
- Age limit- 21 to 35 years.
- For SC/ ST candidates, refer to the official notification for details.
Rs. 27,700-44,700/- with usual dearness allowance and other allowances as sanctioned by the government.
Patterns & Syllabus of Andhra Pradesh Judicial Service
The examination process typically occurs in 3phases-
- Mains (80 Marks)
- Interview (20 Marks)
- Code of Civil Procedure
- Specific Relief Act
- Indian Evidence Act
- Indian Stamp Act
- Hindu Law
- Easement Act
- Indian Contract Act
- Law of Limitation
- Transfer of Property Act
- Indian Penal Code
- Criminal Procedure Code
- Negotiable Instruments Act
- Domestic Violence Act
- AP Buildings (Lease Rent & Eviction) Control Act
Interview of 100 marks.
For other state syllabus – CLICK HERE.
Lawyers Gyan has no control over above-listed items as it is directly from the customer or taken from other sources. Despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. You can trust us, but please conduct your own checks too. In case of any discrepancy please write to email@example.com.