Amity Law School, Amity University, Noida cordially invites you to participate as presenter/attendee in two days multidisciplinary international conference on- ” Emerging Trends and Transformation in Contemporary Society: A Global Futuristic Perspective” on 9th & 10th August 2018.
The present global world has emerged as a highly differentiated, multi-centered, and multilayered societal stratification of global dimensions, an ecumenopolis which integrates all the people of the world. Changes in society led to the variation over time in ecological ordering of population and communities, in patterns of roles, social interactions and culture of societies. It exerts powerful influences on every aspect of our lives. Urbanization, globalization and changing norms of society are a few metamorphose of the new social trends.
The future roles of global arena have identified a number of trends shaping roles and relationships in different disciplines. It is evident that substantial transition in the material world and its implications can be felt in various spheres of life. The history of global trends reveals that the world has truly transformed since its various phases of feudalism, imperialism, colonialism, liberalism, socialism, globalization and sustainability. The concept of development took different forms in different historical periods and has produced changing sets of political, economic, social, legal discourses and their deliberations, and relative effects on each other resulting in recourses of opportunity, sustainability and development.
The proposed conference has been conceptualized to deliberate and take stock of prevalent global trends due to changes, development and relevance in different disciplines.
- To assess the impact of changes in social structure in the global arena.
- Establish sustainable development in present scenario.
- To understand the philosophy and deep meaning of the theme of the conference.
- To identify the factors responsible for changes in global society.
- T embellish the understanding of the academicians, researchers, students and scholars indepth
understanding and philosophical multi-disciplinary contribution towards the knowledge
The above objectives are sought to be achieved by having panel deliberations of eminent scholars from academia and discussions followed by paper presentations.
For Sub-themes, download the pdf here, Concept note-Amity International Conference 2018
- Last Date for Submission of Abstract- 30th May 2018 [Date extended- 25th June 2018]
- Full Paper Submission (Soft Copy)- 15th June 2018
- Last Date for Registration- 20thJuly 2018
Notification of Acceptance/Improvisation:
Within 2-3 working days from the date of submission of abstract/ full paper.
Amity Law School, Amity University, Noida
1. Registration Fee-
- For UG/PG Students: 800/- INR;
- Academicians/Ph.D Scholars/Others: 1000/- INR;
- Only for Attending: 500/- INR.
2. Accommodation fee- 1000/-INR (Excluding registration fee).
3. Mode of payment – Demand draft to be made in favour of “Amity University UP” payable at Noida.
4. Demand draft along with registration form should reach the given address within a week from the date of online registration.
For Submission Guidelines,
download the brochure, here, Concept note-Amity International Conference 2018
All presenters should adhere to the following guidelines:
- All presentations are to be in English. The presenter(s) should be able to understand and respond to audience questions in English.
- Presentations are to be 8-10 minutes, inclusive of 3 minutes for questions.
- Use Power Point Presentation at the conference.
- If giving a PowerPoint Presentation (PPT), presenter(s) should save their presentation in .pdf or .ppt format on a flash drive (pen drive/memory stick). Cloud-based storage (e.g. Dropbox, Google Drive) and presentation software (e.g. Prezi) should not be used as access to the internet is not guaranteed.
- A Windows laptop and projector will be made available in each presentation room.
- Arrive at your session room 15 minutes before the session begins to upload your presentation to the provided laptop.
• Aakrit Aditya Sharma- +91 – 9953114376
• Pratyush Shounikya- +91 – 8804642829
Official Website- https://amityconference.wixsite.com/amityconference
For more – CLICK HERE.
Please Subscribe for more notification.
Lawyersgyan has no control over above-listed items as it is directly from the customer or taken from other sources. In case of any discrepancy please write to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com