ABOUT THE ORGANISER:
All India Legal Forum, the brainchild of several legal luminaries and eminent personalities across the country and the globe, is a dream online platform which aims at proliferating legal knowledge and providing an ingenious understanding and cognizance of various fields of law, simultaneously aiming to generate diverse social, political, legal and constitutional discourse on law-related topics, making sure that legal knowledge penetrates to every nook and corner of the ever-growing legal fraternity. All India Legal Forum also houses a blog that addresses contemporary issues in any field of law. We at All India Legal Forum don’t just publish blogs, we also guide the authors when their research paper is not up to the mark.
All India Legal Forum is pleased to have support of diverse group of eminent personalities, comprising: Justice Arjan Kumar Sikri, Justice Mukundakam Sharma, Justice Bellur Srikrishna, Justice S.L. Bhayana, Justice Amarnath Jindal, Dr. Vinod Surana, CEO and Partner, Surana and Surana International Attorneys, Mr. Ajit Prakash Shah, Former Chairman, 20th Law Commission of India, Mr. Rishabh Gupta, Partner, Shardul Amarchand and Mangal Das, Mr. M S Bharath, Senior Partner, Anand and Anand Associates, Mr. Safir Anand, Senior Partner, Anand and Anand Associates, Mr. JLN Murthy and many more.
ABOUT THE WEBINAR SERIES
All India Legal Forum after conducting a successful Webinar Series on the topic “Cyber laws: Ecosystem of Bullies and Hackers” and “Intellectual Property Rights: An Overview and its Implications in the Pharmaceutical Industry”, is back with the 2nd National Webinar Series on “Intellectual Property Rights: Patent”. It is scheduled to take place online on Google Meet from 10th to 13th April, 2021. We bring this webinar series for you to enhance and add on to your existing legal knowledge about IPR with special emphasis on patent. The topic has been chosen not just to enhance the knowledge of the participants but also to shed light on the importance of IPR during this crisis. The Participants can participate in the webinar from any place with the use of their Computer, Laptop and Mobile phone with a good internet connection. We expect to make it an enjoyable and enriching experience for all the participants. We hope you are as excited as we are.
ABOUT THE SPEAKERS:
Date and Time – 10th April, 2021, 5:00 PM to 6:00 PM
Nupur specializes in patent protection and enforcement in India and actively represents clients before various authorities in India including the Patent Office and Intellectual Property Appellate Board. A university gold medallist in Microbiology she has been practicing in the field of patents for more than 12 years.
BHAVPREET SINGH SONI
Date and Time – 11th April, 2021, 5:00 PM to 6:00 PM
He is the founder and CEO of SoniVision, a technology platform to simplify legal and business-related matters. He is also the Founder and Mentor of Billionpreet, where he helps young entrepreneurs and startups. Other than this, he is also an Author, Public Speaker, YouTuber and Investor. He also consults entrepreneurs to build a scalable business model with the help of Intellectual Property.
Adv. ASAWARI TADMARE
Date and Time – 12th April, 2021, 5:00 PM to 6:00 PM
Adv. Asawari Tadmare has completed her LLB from Dr. DY Patil College of Law. She’s a Diploma holder of Intellectual Property Rights and Cyber Law. She specialises in the field of IPR and Insolvency and Bankruptcy Laws. Asawari believes that with practice comes good experience hence she’s now associated with ConsultCorp Legal services, serving into Corporate, IPR and other sectors of Law.
Ms. SAKSHI PAWAR
Date and Time – 13th April, 2021, 5:00 PM to 6:00 PM
Sakshi Pawar is an experienced Researcher with a demonstrated history of working in the public policy industry. She is Skilled in Arbitration and Intellectual Property. She is a Strong research professional with a Bachelor of Laws (LL.B.) focused in Law from Gujarat National Law University, Gandhinagar. She has extensively researched the relevant patent laws of EU, USA, PCT and India to ensure compliance within each jurisdiction.
We welcome all students as well as professionals for the webinar.
DATES OF THE WEBINARS
THEME – INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
- The Webinar by Nupur Maithani will be held on the 10th April, 2021 at 5:00 PM.
- The Webinar by Bhavpreet Singh Soni will be held on the 11th April, 2021 at 5:00 PM.
- The Webinar by Adv. Asawari Tadmare will be held on the 12th April, 2021 at 5:00 PM.
- The Webinar by Sakshi Pawar will be held on 13th April, 2021 at 5:00 PM.
- E-certificates of participation will be provided for each webinar.
- A quiz will be conducted after the conclusion of the series. Top 10 participants from the quiz competition will receive internship opportunities at All India Legal Forum and Soni’s Vision Law Firm
- Google form link – click here
- Last date of registration is 10th April, 2021 (Saturday) at 11:59 AM
- Registration fees – Rs 50/- only
- Paytm and Google Pay at 7014286027
- After payment of the registration fees kindly send a screenshot to the above-mentioned number and same is to be uploaded in Google Form.
- NOTE – In regard of seats constraints, we will be offering limited seats by keeping nominal registration charges Rs50/- only just in the regard of easy allocation of 100 seats with respect to first come, first serve basis. As our organisation is a student run platform, we will not be capable of providing any monetary benefit to you for the same.
- On successful registration a detailed description regarding the Webinar series on ‘Intellectual Property Rights: Patent’ will be mailed to the participants.
For any queries and clarifications contact us at, or write to us at
- 9575086228 (Mahimashree)
FOR MORE DETAILS, KINDLY VISIT THE WEBSITE OF ALL INDIA LEGAL FORUM
For more Webinar – CLICK HERE.
Lawyers Gyan has no control over above-listed items as it is directly from the customer or taken from other sources. Despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. You can trust us, but please conduct your own checks too. In case of any discrepancy please write to email@example.com.