ABOUT THE COMPETITION:
Law students are very enthusiastic about participating in the moot court competition in order to improve their skills and knowledge. In a moot court competition, however, much of the credit is offered to the speakers alone and somewhere, the importance of a high-quality memorial is shadowed.
The drafting of memorials is one of the most important aspects of any moot court competition, and without them, no moot court competition will be as stimulating as it should be.
Thus, to highlight the importance of Moot Memorials, the Legis Scriptor feels privileged to announce its 1st National Memorial Drafting Competition for the budding law students all over India.
MODE OF THE COMPETITION: Online
- The students currently enrolled in either five years or three years LL.B. courses or LL.M. programs from any recognized University/ Law College/ College/ Institution are eligible for participation in the competition.
- There is no restriction on the number of entries from any college or university.
- Each team shall consist of one individual or two individuals or three individuals that qualify the eligibility criteria.
- Multiple teams are allowed from different University/ Law School/ College/ Departments.
- There shall be a nominal registration fee of Rs. 299/- for Single participant, Rs. 399/- for the team of two individuals and Rs. 499/- for the team of three individuals.
- Registration Link is given below- https://forms.gle/MWx59LoN7ZhfhUAa7
- The registration fee shall be non-refundable and non-transferable in any circumstance.
- The last date for registration is 08:00 p.m. IST, 28th May, 2021.
- Only 30 teams will be allowed to register in the competition on first-come- first serve basis.
- Once a team registers by completing the formalities given, a Code (hereinafter “Team Code”) shall be assigned to the team.
Note: No approval from the respective institute of the participants is required for participation.
Google Pay: legisscriptor@okicici
Phone Pay: 8851264387@ybl
OR pay through UPI
UPI ID: 8851264387@paytm
After the payment all participants are required to upload screenshots of the same on Google form given below while registration.
Last date of Registration: 08:00 PM IST, 28th May, 2021
Last date to seek clarification: 31st May, 2021
Date to release clarification: 1st June, 2021
Last date for memorial Submission: 6th June, 2021
Date for Announcing Result: 05:00 PM IST 8th June, 2021
Note: Every participant or team registered for the competition would be required to prepare one side memorial: Either memorial on behalf of the Petitioner/ Appellant or Memorial on behalf of the Respondent.
- The decision of the Judges shall be final regarding the outcome of the results.
- No additional documentation will be allowed.
- The organizers reserve the right to take any action against unethical, wrongful or unprofessional conduct.
- If there is any situation, not covered by the rules, the decision of the organizers shall be final and binding.
- The organizers reserve the right to amend the rules. However, due notice shall be provided to all participating teams.
- Selection will be on first come first basis as there will be limited seats.
- The participants are always required to comply with the rules formulated by the organizing Committee. In case of any non- compliance with the rules of the competition, penalty may be imposed by deduction of marks.
- All certificates shall be in digital form & digitally signed and will be sent on the e-mail id provided in the google form.
- Participants are advised to check their mailboxes regularly for updates.
- In the case of a tie, the higher rank would be determined on the basis of least time taken by the participant in submission of memorial.
AWARDS: PRIZES WORTH RS. 30,000/-
BEST TEAM (1st Position) – Prize money of Rs. 1100/- + Certificate of Excellence + 50% Discount in Publication in Journal having ISSN No.
Runner up Team (2nd Position) – Prize money of Rs. 800/- + Certificate of Excellence + 50% Discount in Publication in Journal having ISSN No.
3rd Position – 10th Position- Certificate of Merit + 50% Discount is Publication in blogspot.
All the participants who will register for this event, will receive “CERTIFICATE OF PARTICIPATION”
All the participants will also get 30% off in Moot Mentorship Programme worth Rs. 900/- per team.
For the Brochure, Click on the link given below-
For Moot Preposition, Click on the link given below-
Contact us for any query:
WhatsApp number: 8851264387 (WHATSAPP ONLY)
Note: if in case of any query, participant can drop a message on whatsapp on the number given above and they will receive a call from concerned authority in 24 hours to resolve their query.
For more Essay – CLICK HERE.
Lawyers Gyan has no control over above-listed items as it is directly from the customer or taken from other sources. Despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. You can trust us, but please conduct your own checks too. In case of any discrepancy please write to email@example.com.